Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ipod touch

Discussion in iPhone/iOS started by qundzy, Mar 27, 2008

1. Jan 17, 2008
    anyone use there touch for postin on the forums? i do all the time i can post and play on tah server at tah same time and i post in class all day long

fuck the iphone

wait the ipod touch took care of that :grin:

o yah and jailbraking ur ipod IS A MUST

sdk content is not going to be free and have any kind of a community like jailbroken application do
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    I have an iphone that is unlocked and jailbroken. Fuck att you mean!
  3. Jan 17, 2008
    yah kinda, the iPhone would be beter with verision :thumbsup:
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Were you using your iPhone to make this thread? Because that would explain a lot.
  5. Jan 17, 2008
    nope used my touch in the middle of 4th period to write that

i love hacking my schools internet (you get kicked out if ur caught though) :razz:h34r:
  6. Mar 12, 2008

ONLY if you get caught. I've got a jailbroken touch, and i <3 it very much. only got a few things on it, like the physics app thingy and a few games i never play.
    It's definetly worth the money i had to pay for it now, lol. But you are so lucky you can go on teh internets @ school, I cant even get internet at my damn work. its got a password lock :grin:
  7. Jan 17, 2008
    mine does to but the idiots gave all routers the same password wsdwhspanther lol

i could do it with my eyes closed
  8. Dec 28, 2007
    I like putting all my schools computers on badgerbadgerbadger.com and watching peoples reactions from a distance

when people see 10 computers displaying dancing badgers they get a priceless look on their face
  9. Jan 17, 2008
    bob do you have an ipod touch or iphone?

get the hell of this thread lol god ur makin me crazy
  10. Dec 28, 2007
    your still probably gonna try that at school...

and i dont listen to enough music to get an ipod :tongue:
  11. Jan 17, 2008
    first of all you dont listen to enuf music to get ant ipod is because...you dont have an ipod lol

second ipod touch is more used for playiing games browsing the web and postin on our forums
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    PSP, Nintendo DS, The XBox 360 Laptop. All of these do exactly what an Ipod does if not more. The Zune looks purdy but you cannot browse anything besides the Zune site to buy music.
  13. Mar 12, 2008

that's what i said at first. i now have 600+ songs, about 2 days worth of music so far. once i get my tax refund im aiming for 1k songs ^_^
  14. Jan 17, 2008
    u said you were gana use that for somthing els
  15. Mar 12, 2008

I have two checks coming. one from the state and one from the feds. the state is going towards my moosix. fed's is the big one ^_^
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    I'm trying to get back to my old song count, 160GB of Music. (Yes I don't know the exact number because the file sizes varied from 3mb to 7mb.)
  17. Jan 17, 2008
    o gimi one plzzzzzzzz :teehee:

you know you want to :biggrin:
  18. Jan 17, 2008
    lol xbox 360 LAPTOP? lol shure
  19. Apr 9, 2007