Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

iPod

Discussion in iPhone/iOS started by Britt<3, Mar 26, 2014

1. Mar 26, 2014
    I'm lame and finally bought an iPod shuffle for gym use since it has a little clip. My question is, what does everyone use to download music? I used to use Frost/Lime Wire years ago.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
  3. Mar 24, 2014
    I still use Lime Wire, it works fine for me, but it's smarter to go with itunes.
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    Argh Matey, OP meaneth what you useth to sail the seven seas.
  5. Aug 11, 2013
  6. Mar 26, 2014
    You can download music from iTunes? I didn't realize.
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    You can, but if you want a 100% off discount, torrents are probably the way to go. If you need some help, feel free to add me on steam. Don't wanna be linking that kinda stuff on the forums, because no piracy on the forums lol.
  8. Feb 13, 2014
    No piracy? What about all the butt piracy that goes on? :razz: I've got a few links I can provide too. Inbox me for info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  9. Jun 11, 2012
    Ever since I found out about bandcamp and Songza, my piracy days are over.....or I also own like 60GB of music + 20GB of 320kpbs bandcamp stuff local and on google music uploaded.

Torrents is what you want though. Remember, it's easier to download the whole album and get the songs you want then to search for a specific songs...cause that's like cray.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 1, 2012
      I use youtube to mp3 converter since there are a lot of 'HD' songs in youtube
      Then add it to iTunes
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Mar 26, 2014
        Grizzly actually helped me use YouTube then a converter site. So much easier than what I was doing in the past with LimeWire. Thanks for the help guys! :smile:
      • Feb 27, 2012
      • Jun 11, 2012
        hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 128kpbs and uneven tone...
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          320kbps minimum for me. Any lower and nopenopenope.jpg
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Mar 4, 2012
            Me and @Benderius can provide you with some butt piracy ;D

xwNOwZa
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              No. ALSO WHY ARE YOU LIKING HIS FREAKIN POST ?!!?!11111??!!!?111oneone1!11!1
              Post Merged, Mar 27, 2014
              I touched something on my keyboard and the font and text colour went super big.....I seriously was just frantically playing with this human head on my keyboard and it changed the font.
            • Apr 1, 2012
              what's the best bitrate anyway? I've been using dvdvideosoft youtube to mp3 converter and it gives me 320 kbps conversion and results have been satisfactory so far.
            • Jan 21, 2011
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 27, 2012
                What seeker said, and you'd be better off to download the entire video in the highest quality you can, and then output it into an MP3 through Audacity (you might need to convert the video to MP4 before you can put it through Audacity, with as little compression as possible, and keeping the same resolution/bitrates) That is, if you are an audiophile like me :blush:
              • Jan 21, 2011
                • Friendly Friendly x 1