Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Is it admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by buckweet, May 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 13, 2011
    I have been playing in the PF lila_panic zombiemod server for a few months now and I think the server is great. The only complaint I have is that some of the admins are a little immature. Most sit in spectate and "police" the server kicking and banning players that are in "illegal" spots. But there are the few that actually do play after 30 min or so in spec. Skycloud was playing and trying to break into our cade by slapping himself repeatedly with a sourcemod keybind. I do have a screenshot of said allegations located @ http://ncagaming.net/skycloud.jpg I do apologize for the widescreen view but I run eyefinity at a res of 6028x1080. On the lower left side of the screenshot you can see Skycloud using sourcemod to slap himself. I think this is BS and it makes me not wanna play in this server anymore if any idiot with $10 can become an admin. I own 2 css servers and a l4d2 server and I am truly appalled by admins like Skycloud representing PF.
  2. May 27, 2008
    That is admin abuse in its truest form. I'm sorry that you had to bear witness to how sometimes, our newer admins don't seem to listen to us when we tell them what to do.
    Rest assured if I were to catch this or was to be notified at the time this happened, something very real would have gone down.
    I am very disappointed to see this.
  3. Chakurakid
    This message by Chakurakid has been removed from public view.
    May 13, 2011
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Demoted to level 1, this is skyclouds 3rd (could be his 4th, not sure) offense after being talked with each time saying he cannot abuse his powers and each time he put on the 'dumb card' and apologized. It isn't getting through to him. Any further abuse and he will have to be removed from the admin team.

Thanks for taking the time to issue a report buckweet.
  5. Mar 26, 2011
  6. May 27, 2008
    That is not the behaviour I'd expect from any admin. You screwed up. Just swallow whatever pride you have left and say you're sorry and take it like a man or really, you're taking off. We don't tolerate this at all.
  7. May 13, 2011
    Wow, you guys are fast on the response. Thank you for that. I am sorry to have to come to your forums and complain, but I feel that these issues were never going to get resolved unless someone did something.
    I love your zombiemod server, I just cant stand the BS admin abuse. It ruins the game and makes for a bad time for everyone. Once again, thank you for your quick response.
  8. chase59
    This message by chase59 has been removed from public view.
    May 13, 2011
  9. May 27, 2008
    Don't be sorry for doing the right thing. A lot of people honestly think its bad going against the admins in game and think it's not a cool thing to do, but we only really know what happens in our servers if someone speaks up and people see this so we take care of business and that we can address it accordingly. I thank you for sharing this and as it's been resolved. I'll be locking the thread. Continue having fun on our servers, and if anything else goes down, please don't at all hesitate to send something our way.
  10. chase59
    This message by chase59 has been removed from public view.
    May 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.