Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Is it good pc to run css 64 players zombie escape ?

Discussion in Entertainment started by Superkiller, Aug 22, 2013

1. Feb 24, 2012
    ADATA 8gb ddr3 1600mhz premier ram
    hard drive : seagate 500gb
    Card : gigabyte ga-f2a85xm-d3h socket fm2 triple monitor
    Proccesor Socket fm2 4.2ghz a10 5800k
    Graphic card sapphire radeon hd 6670 1gb ddr3
    Post Merged, Aug 22, 2013
    Actually which settings?
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    You made this thread in the section Entertainment?:wilt:

EDIT: My computer is shit and ain't no gaming computer but I'm still able to play Zombie Escape with a fairly good FPS. Why don't you just try it out yourself to see if it's good or not?
  3. Jul 23, 2012
    Wrong section. But it'll run it fine, CSS is more of a CPU intensive game. Although I'm not quite sure about that 6670. :confused:
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    now are you trying to show off? Or are you legitimately asking if it's compatible? It doesn't take a super computer to run with a full ZE server.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 5, 2013
      He made three of the same threads? Wow.
    • Dec 27, 2012

Jokes aside, making a mistake is something we all do Superkiller but if you already made a thread in the wrong section, don't make an exact same one in a different section. There are certain people around here that can put threads such as this one in the proper section.
    • Feb 5, 2013

Or he might be a Space Alien.
    • Apr 20, 2011
      Or he might be banded
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Edit: never mind.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4
    • May 27, 2008
      Can you guys not try to poison a thread with spam please? Thanks.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Yes, more than capable of running pF ZE. :thumbsup:

He's banned from the forums? Guess his computer was too hot for the pF server to handle. :razz: