Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Is there a rank system?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Arsis, Apr 4, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    Does plaguefest have a rank system for its players? The one where you type !rank and it shows you your total points/total playtime/ and #'d rank in the whole server? If there isn't one could we get one, i think it would be a cool feature.
  2. Jan 12, 2012
    Gametracker is the only way that we have atm
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Feb 12, 2012
      I know I was just wondering if a in game rank system would be possible because I dont like the way gametrackers does it
    • Jan 12, 2012
      I believe there is one in the making Or something Like a rank But the roots are mostly Focusing On fixes Stuff Not adding stuff
    • Apr 9, 2007
      We've had Mani, Psychostats, HLX:CE, GameME and a few not well known SM ones. I made some lame attempt at one but it was never brought to completion.

Soon™
    • Dec 7, 2010
      Plaguefest used to have one but was unstable, caused some issues and was removed. It may be time to review what is available that is now stable and functional.
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Feb 12, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          It means the time frame if secret. :razz:
        • Nov 29, 2010
          "Soon" because our definition of "soon" means a couple of months at best
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 12, 2012
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Well, you have to understand that people have real families and real jobs to go to. Some of these things require a good amount of time and effort to be put in so "soon" is a term that's used loosely. Soon means they'll look into it and when they see a viable option and have the time, they'll implement it.
          • Jun 10, 2011
            Soon™: Copyright 2004-2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Kyle is just as consistantly inconsistant as Blizzard :thumbsup:
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Let's just hope this one doesn't reset when we change our name =S
          • Feb 12, 2012
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Tomo has two names on Gametracker, one at #1, and another not too far behind for our server, LOL
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Feb 9, 2012
            i think the reason for taht is possibly because he manages to get those rape kills on paranoid.
          • Jan 14, 2012
            I think it's a good thing ZE doesn't have a ranking. This way it becomes all about winning the map, instead of killing zombies for points or infecting humans for points (the latter also increases the risk of zombie inflation). The same goes for MG, that's not a place for ranking IMO. I'm not sure about ZM, but I figure the same arguments as for ZE are applicable. Exception of course is GunGame, that would be perfect for a ranking.