Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Is there gonna be a Gta6?

Discussion in Gaming started by Kabe, Jul 24, 2011

1. Jul 13, 2011
    Hey guys, is there gonna be a gta 5 if you know so please post me a link or some kind of proof thanks
  2. Mar 31, 2010
    Let's wait till Grand Theft Auto V comes out first next year. I'm sure they'll keep on going for a while though -- it's a cash cow for Rockstar...
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    i ment gta 5 lol sorry i said 6
  4. Mar 31, 2010
    Yeah, GTA V is in the making. They're doing the voice acting right now. Should be released next fall!
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Yep. "GTA: 5" Development is almost done actually.

Proof? Because I said so (ex. SA:MP dev).
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Ray what ever happened to the JC2 MP mod? I swear it was the SAMP team behind it...
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    We weren't developing it officially. Just some old SA:MP devs decided to embark on the project. I think they either lost interest in developing it further, or they ran into some kind of technical limitation that is preventing them from going any further (I suspect on-foot syncing).
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Damn... cause that shit looked like it could have been a lot of fun... :sad: O WELLZ
  9. Jun 23, 2010
    I was reading on the GTAV fan website, they say GTA V (5) is under development and will announce in summer 2012.
  10. Nov 2, 2010

Yeah they spent over $100M, producing that game...
    And GTA6? So good it skips GTA5.