Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Is this admin abuse?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by buckweet, Nov 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 13, 2011
    Sadly I am posting in your forums once again to question if an admin did abuse his or her privileges. I was playing on your 24/7 lila_panic server tonight and as myself and a few other zombies tried to break into a cade, the person in the cade "noclipped" himself to escape. I love this server and enjoy my time while playing here, but things like this discourage me and make me want to seek entertainment elsewhere. Hopefully not all your admins behave like this, as I would like to continue playing here.
    The admin in question is a fellow by the name of Cyberwolf. I do realize that evidence is needed to support my allegations so here is a link for a screenshot of him "noclipping" himself.
    http://ncagaming.net/cyberwolf.jpg
    I have uploaded said screenshot to my web server and I can only hope that the proper action is taken to resolve this matter. I love this server and wish to continue playing here, but incidents like this ruin the game for everyone. I am sorry for having to come to the forums and complain but I am not sure that this matter can be resolved unless the proper people are informed.
  2. Jun 30, 2011
    This may be a case of admin abuse, but in the screenshot, i'm either or blind of something doesnt actually show cyber in the picture, leaving the cade.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Other than the fact he noclipped, There isn't proof that says he noclipped to escape..
  4. Apr 9, 2007

On a side note, holy shit your screen is WIDE.
  5. May 13, 2011
    Yes sorry i run eyefinity on 3 23in monitors. I do realize that the screenshot doesnt show him leaving the cade, but when he noclipped he went through the floor, thus making a viable screenshot impossible. An by any means, how is noclipping any worse than someone with hacks coming into the server and creating an unfair advantage.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Yeah the question here would be why he noclipped... did anyone in-game say someone was in an illegal spot? Generally the only legitimate reason to use noclip is to check on something while alive without having to go to spectate. If he did indeed use noclip to escape, then yes this is definitely abuse. Unfortunately without proof there's not much we can do or act upon. If Cyber did indeed do what you claim then I hope he's mature enough to take responsibility and admit to it, but perhaps he didn't and we'll see an explanation shortly.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    I think Cyberwulf will post to hopefuly clear things up.
  8. May 13, 2011
    I wish I could provide the screenshot needed to uphold my claim, but I cant. As I said he was trying to avoid getting infected and disappeared into the floor. But as you say without evidence, not much can be done.
  9. Nov 3, 2011
    I was in the server about an hour or so ago and I was one of the zombies who's trying to break into the room. I did see cyberwulf noclip out of the room but didn't take any screenshots since I personally don't care too much about it. But since this is brought up in the forums, I think I should just point out the truth. It's up to you admins to make the final decision.
  10. Jun 30, 2011
    Then 2 witnesses, and cyber still needs to explain his case. Hmm.
  11. Dec 17, 2010
    Yes it is true that i did indeed no clip but not to escape. I had to leave my perfectly built cradle 2 cade because I was getting yelled at by multiple noobs on that map because people were complaining about a spot that they claimed was illegal, also a player was preventing others from reaching the spot by blocking. I do know the plaguefest rules and i abide by them which in this case i see no abuse since it shows i only no clipped once to handle a situation. However, you would have noticed the 2nd time i un no clipped myself back into my room after proving that it was not illegal. Im sorry to say that if you think that i no clipped to escape you are wrong. I was only doing my job as i am suppose to, there were no admins in spectate or admins as zombies to go into spec. I do believe that only me and chels were the only ones on the server at the time. If this is more of a question then a complaint then your answer would be no. Sorry buckweet.

Edit: When zm_choddapfpanic1 map comes back into rotation i can show you which spot i was talking about and post it here. It was a crouch ramp entrance between a box room and the room behind long hall.
  12. buckweet
    This message by buckweet has been removed from public view.
    Nov 4, 2011
  13. May 13, 2011
    Thats a brilliant reply but you know as well as I do that there was no one in an illegal spot. I am glad that you posted a reply to confront your allegations. I saw what I saw and so did others. The fact is that no one was complaining about an illegal spot, you just did not like the cade you were in so you noclipped to be where you wanted to be. Its ok but others saw the truth and the truth will come out.
  14. Dec 17, 2010
    It's not a brilliant reply its called the truth buckweet. I don't no clip out of barricades because for 1 i have been playing on panic servers for over 2 years. I am what you call a lila_panic cading expert you can ask just about anybody,i know how to cade and i do it well you would know if you watched me and ask around, something that you have not yet achieved. What i think is going on here is that i used no clip once to handle a situation and you want to take advantage of it and try to get my admin taken away. I don't know what it is that i have done to upset you in some way. But if you want to make a complaint against me then maybe you shouldn't have named this topic "Is this admin abuse" because it sounds like this has gone from a Question to a complaint.

And btw this is the spot i was talking about.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  15. Nov 29, 2010
    That being said, can someone pull logs to testify cyber's post?
  16. Oct 22, 2010
    since chels was on the server, i'd like to see what she has to say.
  17. Jul 14, 2010
    If players were complaining of an illegal spot that you knew wasn't illegal, I don't think noclipping was needed. If someone was blocking and you noclipped to go catch them, then that seems okay.

You could have asked chels to check on it too unless Chels was in the barricade with you or she was busy/afk.
  18. Dec 17, 2010
    Yes Penguin that was the case, i was getting yelled at over mic that the spot needed to be checked out and observed to see if it needed to go on the illegal list. After telling them over and over again that there are no illegal spots i finally went to go check.
  19. Dec 7, 2010
    If Chels was in game during this event, lets go ahead and get her input to clarify the situation further. Chels was just promoted to level 3 admin so hopefully she will be motivated to assist in this situation.
  20. Oct 22, 2010
    you could have just waited till rounds end and went there next round. if you died before rounds end you could have checked also. you could have handled the situation better imo
  21. Dec 17, 2010
    Before posting i would appreciate it if some of you Read This and actually follow the guidelines for once. Talking about you Fluttershy, Anathema, Clam, and Poop. Thank You.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.