Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Is this police brutality? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in Entertainment started by Brovalone, Jan 3, 2015

1. Feb 3, 2012
    Guy is stupid for driving without a license. However the cop breaking the window was completely unnecessary.
  2. Jun 20, 2013
    How? This guy is obviously wasting time and resources, he broke the window to put an end to his nonsense so he could get back to work.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Would have been better to call for backup like every cop does when they can't handle it themselves.
    • May 15, 2011
      Stupid fucking people thinking they're above the law. Is it really that hard to just follow the rules, and if you don't want to follow the rules, just accept your punishment when your caught. And no it's not brutality, it's getting shit done. If that's brutality then you must think passive aggressive post it notes are emotionally traumatizing.
    • Jun 20, 2013
      Post Merged, Jan 3, 2015
      So this man can drain more resources? What kind of argument is that? And the officer obviously did handle it himself. Did we even watch the same video?
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Wait, there is a case where you don't need to have a license to operate a motor vehicle? :struggle:

Hey @Jed, now you can drive legally.

I like to conduct commerce while I drive. I would earn 3x more money than I don't earn right now.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        He had handled it by smashing his window and assaulting him supposedly (Couldn't see anything after the window broke). Anyway this is mainly the driver's fault for not having a driver's license in the first place.
        Post Merged, Jan 3, 2015
        [IMG]
      • Feb 21, 2007
        I broke the law. Why is this cop bugging me? I'm gonna tell the cop what he can and can't have, despite him repeatedly telling me, even telling me he's giving me a lawful order. WTF, hes arresting me and this is police brutality. All I've done is break a law and disobey everything the officer has asked me to do. Let's post this shit.

I actually enjoy watching these idiots get destroyed, lol.
        • Winner Winner x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
          That cop didn't give a fuck. Just tore that glass straight down till it shattered.
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Nice to see that he didn't call backup and handled him accordingly himself. Most cops I see calls for backup when a 12 year old drinks alcohol on the street.

Smashing the window might not have been the best thing to do but neither was it to break the law. I'd say he got what was coming for him.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012
            This, This... Unbelievable. We're living in an age where we try to find EVERY FUCKING POSSIBLE MANNER OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO BREAK THE LAW AND SUE SOMEONE FOR MONEY AND CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING DONE.

Seriously, people, get a fucking grip. Recently I saw an article in the newspaper of parents getting 1200$ punishment fee and 3 months jail because they slapped a bullier of one of their own kids in the face when they saw him on street.
            I mean, WTF? We are suing people for giving a slap.

Again, this video is another proof of our fucked up attitude in society these days. The cop was very patient and even when shattering the window he was in my opinion very controlled in his attitude. That black guy knew he was driving without license, he knew it was forbidden, he started filming when he saw the controle and no one is going to tell me that they are in favor of that black guy because no matter which hoempapa it may have been, black blue red yellow green, whatever, when you're breaking the law you know it's a wrong attitude. We're still humans, we're not paperwork that needs to be followed and used as an absolute means of reason but the law is there for a reason.

Well deserved. IMO it would have been better if the cops had the permission to burn his car him included. Too bad, would have been good riddance. Props to the cop!
            Post Merged, Jan 3, 2015
            I disagree so much, if not just for how you said the tore it down till ... He tore it down in a single hit, no need to make it sound like it was an awful process.
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Can you please demonstrate to us how not painful the process can be? I'd like to see you do it without glass stuck inside your hands. Tell me you won't be scared shitless.
            • Feb 5, 2013

It's racist for Cops to chase after people breaking the law. So relax your safe from police brutality for now.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • May 15, 2011
              • Oct 24, 2013