Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Is This Your Gym?

Discussion in Entertainment started by Brett, Feb 17, 2013

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I laughed so fucking hard, this is literally exactly what goes on at my gym. From the one chick that picks up the 1.27lb dumbbell to the douchebag spotters.

"IT'S ALL YOU MAN, IT'S ALL YOU!"
    "I'm shooting for three reps."
    "Ok, you got about five in you! It's all YOU!"

Is your gym similar to this? What types of funny/weird experiences have you had?
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Mar 20, 2012
      U forgot the douchebags who are talking like half an hour on each machine. They just go in the gym because its trendy.
      Or they just leave a towel on a machine and are progressing on another and coming back some day later and want their right to be there now .....wtf is this a beach chair

In my gym women have their own dumbbell area^^

A guy like 10m next to me making his squads almost vomitted and he had to clean up a little...........lol

Then from time to time I see some people doing an exercise completly wrong and every time I wonder if I should give them a little tip or hint or let them be as they are.
    • Feb 21, 2007
      This gym I used to go to in St Louis, this fruitcake dude used to "hang out" around the treadmills and elliptical machines and talk on his phone and try to flex his baby muscles, and if a girl would talk (be it on her phone, or to another girl or signing along to a song) he would immediately look over, as if the girl was actually talking to him. It was quite obvious he was desperate via the tactics he was using to get a girl to talk to him lol.

And @-L-, i've always been of the thought to let them be, and only offer advice if they ask for it. I wouldn't like it if someone came up to me thinking they know more/are better than me.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        A fist fight between two obvious 'roid users broke out at my gym solely because of this.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 4, 2012

Attached Files:

• Dec 6, 2011
          Why are the legs of that guy in the picture like twigs? And what's wrong with that girl's face?
        • Jun 2, 2012
        • Dec 6, 2011

There's a professional body builder at my gym that has normal sized legs and has a torso 3 times the size of the normal human. It's disgusting.