Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Isnukamex: Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Omega#WARLORDPHANTOM, Sep 19, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 18, 2016
    I making this thread because for the past couple days I have witness, along with others, multiple instances of admin abuse from Isnukamex. It all started a couple of days ago when the zm server was on the map skyprison. I was caded in red crate with two vendies parallel to each other. Isnukamex was attempting to pull the vendy out so I started shooting the very bottom of the vendy to move it back. This is a very common method of preventing zombies from taking your vendies. Isnukamex, who I feel was simply upset I was winning, kicked me from the server without any warning. No where have I seen a rule against this, and I even showed Marco (another admin) how I had the cade set up along with how I was shooting the vendy backward. He observed me doing this and found nothing illegal about it. At this point I began demoing whenever Isnukamex was on the server. From that time on, I have witnessed Isnukamex mute, gag, and kick people without warning and for the smallest/dumbest offences. One incident happen the other day where Isnukamex gag Beggar So #Music out of know without warning and then kick beggar when he protested the gag. I have that all on demo. The latest incident happened today and I have it all on demo (The Demo where be uploaded with this). I was in the same red crate cade and again Isnukamex was attempting to break my cade. I shot the vendy in the bottom corner to prevent it from being taken and Isnukamex kicked me. I am only uploading the demo of the latest incident, I want someone to tell Isnukamex this is not illegal and possible removed his admin. If you watch my demo you will see me slow the record down initially to show what I was doing to the vendy to move it back, then I speed it up again until, Lastly, I slow it down at the end for the actually incident and kick. I have many other demo of abuse if more evidence is required. I will also continue to collect demos of Isnukamex's incompetence when using his admin powers. I demo all the time because the abuse is so frequent. Who ever is reviewing this please message me on here for the demo because it wont let me upload my .dem or .avi of the incident. But if you message me ill send you the .dem file and the .avi file through email.
  2. Aug 6, 2016
    I'm going to let the higher ups have a chance to look at this post before I say anything but since you brought up beggar, I've already talked to Tony specifically about that situation. I was told what I was told about the rules and that's what I follow.
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    Don't make us wait for a demo. Upload it. Provide anything pertinent.

Shooting the vending machine backward is technically consider glitching, but it is not heavily enforced. I really would only want to see it enforced if the player is using it to prevent a zombie from taking it out. If they are just setting up a cade (no zombie) then no big deal. That's my stance on that.

Isnukamex, you should almost always warn before disciplining like how you were trained.

Is there anything else that needs to be covered?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 6, 2016
      I just woke up about 15 minutes ago. Thank you Aprz. Admittedly, the very first time this incident took place, the way I personally handled It was poor. If that is the worst of my discrepancies, I think the world will continue to spin. Warnings we're given. I can assure you. I have multiple hours of consistent demos. Not 30 seconds of crucial evidence here and there. Hours of consistent demos. I am not able to upload demos at the moment due to using my cellphone. I am more than willing to do so. I know that in doing so this situation will escalate dramatically and quickly. Everything is steming off of the fact a rule that was not made clear. It is now clear. I was specifically told that it has always been an up in the air topic. (Shooting props one direction to pull them the opposite direction. "Glitching") The way I was informed was that it is a case by case situation. In order to debunk my "personal feelings" to losing a game, I see it this way because shooting a prop backwards completely overpowers a zombies pull strength. Several at that. If it is a one way entry like a vent spot that may only be accessed by zombies if the prop is removed and the human(s) just "glitch" the prop backwards in this manner, the spot is vertualy inaccesable. Therefore illegal. Even more so than most actual illegal spots. (Simply because it is so easy to not fail at this tactic.) I can assure anyone that Omega knows better than any other player that when it comes to administration, feelings don't mean anything. Omega, this post shows your extreme lack of detail and exasperation of facts. I have muted 3 players and gagged 1. I can't recall the kicks correctly, but I trust that it is low as well and only after multiple warnings. I do my best to be as easy as I can, since. I have barely been in the picture. I don't feel it's fair for me to come into town and start throwing my weight around like I'm something. I can assure you there are some heavy heavy....Hitters already. I'd Like to avoid some confrontations or even mean mugs from these guys. If I need to change that, I will do so. Just as I said in my subscription post, I talked to everyone in the server before. I decided to get admin. I thought about it quite considerably. I asked what everyone wanted and what they felt about the others and what they wanted to have done. I didn't get admin just for myself. (However, the beacons are pretty helpful.) back to the point, the whole post is built off of this rule. It has been made clear exactly as I have explained to you several times in nearly the same words. Therefore, the thread doesn't have to be expanded on.
      Isnukamex, Sep 19, 2016 Last edited by Isnukamex, Sep 19, 2016
    • Sep 18, 2016
      "Shooting the vending machine backward is technically consider glitching, but it is not heavily enforced.", So from that statement I gather this "rule" is selectively enforced? Right? Is that what you are saying? Could that not be an avenue for an admin to spite someone for stupid reasons or even spite them based on how they are currently feeling? That rule needs to be reconsidered, quite honestly. Aprz, as I said in the post, I can get you the demo via email, but the forum, for whatever reason, won't allow me to upload a .dem or .avi file. Aprz, I am not as well versed as you in IT/computer type stuff but I can get that demo to you, but this shit is happening repeatedly just because your admin dislikes me.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        You can upload the file to dropbox and PM Aprz the link. If that doesn't work, alternatively you could go to Bans > Submit a ban, and upload it there. Aprz checks Source Bans so he'll have access to it from there. The former may be better than the latter, but whatever you can do to get it to him so he doesn't have to hunt it down from you is better.
      • Aug 6, 2016
        Your second post has a much better structure to it. :smile: it's a very good arguement. I am far from fond of you, yes. It is hard to be enlightened about some one who tells me multiple times every day to drink bleach and acid and call me a fuckboi all day every day and an admin bitch for simply, warning you not to do something. This includes the fact that you do all of this even if I warn someone else for cadebreaking or any of these other "minor offenses" you so strongly stated in your first post. There was even a point in it that another admin silenced you for these things. I then immediately unsilenced you because that is not right. Does that not show some sort of balance? How about on the beach panic map when we had 4 admins on (2 of which were already in spectate) and someone broke your cade. What did you do? "Isnukabitch do your job you admin abusing whore. I just got cadebroke do something about this bitchboi". Of course I sent myself out of my cade and Into spec. I found you and the damage was ready done. I simply asked you what the players name was so that I could at the very least warn him and move onto the next step in ptotocol in the next offense (If there was one). You decided to go to war with me on the whole thing. Back to the bleach and acid statements...So yes, my personal opinion of people doesn't matter in administration. I said it before. Everything stems off of this one rule and it has been set in stone and made clear by an LSA. I do enforce the rule because it is at the bottom line just unfair.
      • Sep 18, 2016
        I'm sorry, Isnuka you are a fuckboy. I never said any of that antagonizing shit to you before that first incident you selectively enforce that rule on me, without a warning might I add. You know the truth of the initial kick and you know you did not warn me. I might add as well that I have never been kicked for this before and even showed an another admin the exact same act and was told otherwise as to its legality. You only did it out of spite because I was avoiding being killed by you. I restate what I've said to you before "You are a fucking joke."
      • Aug 6, 2016
        • You can see this thread escalating right? I don't want to make anyone feel like I think I'm invincible on any level but it's just that you can't really afford to rake anymore bullets Omega. At least not right now. I had an in depth talk with Dnied about you. Not that I want to throw his name into the mix or throw him under a bus. It all boiled down to the fact that I don't want to ban anyone. Taking players away doesn't help the server. I just want those players to change their ways and stay. There are times though that some people need to be removed immediately and I have done that before. I truly feel that you just had a bad image of me from the get though and you feel I'm out to get you. I've kept a closer eye on you than I have before. It does also keep people from causing you grief as well. You know for a fact I have disciplined several players for grieving you before you even had a chance to complain about them. You know this to be true. In all honesty, taking you under my wing actually gives me the time to work on my "self proclaimed unpublished books." :razz:
      • Sep 18, 2016
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Aug 6, 2016
          I have already stated the way I handled the first situation was rather poor. I had even apologized for. it the next day. The warning was given. The exact words used was not very professional. Before the incident you were never as "spiteful" towards me. This is true. In fact, it was quite the opposite. When I would warn another player, you would say anything along of the lines of "Isnukamex is my going to do anything. He won't follow through." Once I removed you one time you flipped the whole script and this is the product of that. We are just going back and forth. We should let more important people speak on this matter before continuing before we make both of ourselves look silly. :razz:
        • Apr 13, 2012
          I was not here for this and It is not my place to add my two cents here and LSA + feel free to remove this comment but as someone who once had a huge chip on his shoulder and was quick to the trigger on even the slightest of things, it does not get you anywhere to battle with admins and for admins to battle with players. We may despise someone and hate them completely but it is still our job to help them when they require our help and to simply ignore them if they want to trash talk us. Being ragged on by players just comes with the job title. So far from what I have seen here is two people who just dont like eachother and are out to get one another. Mistakes seem to have been made on both sides and this forum flame war between you two will get neither of you anywhere. It seems you two need to bury the hatchet and stop going after one another. Mistakes will always be made on admins and players sides but what I have learned is to learn from your mistakes and not keep making them, if you do, its insanity and will only make issue worse.
        • Sep 18, 2016
          Not a problem, I done with the server because it is being flooded with fucking incompetent admins like you. They give any jackass admin. Fuck it, Bye.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Aug 6, 2016
            I'd agree on the "It comes with the job title" but I can't stress it enough, I'm not out to get anyone...This thread is far from an adequate example of how I am in the server. Just today Brian was in spec. Hopefully he was not afk or busy working on something. At the time I was helping a player with purchasing donator and Omega had a lot to say. If Brian was there and hopefully he was, that would be a prime example of how I am not out for internet blood...And Omega. I'll see you back tomorrow. :grin: It would be rather boring without you since basically no one else can kill me. : /
          • Mar 26, 2012
            @Omega#WARLORDPHANTOM and @Isnukamex Do not provoke each other. There is no reason to be disrespectful or taunting to each other. I am not against disciplining admins too for being provoking. This is a place to discuss what went wrong so we can improve on it.

The problem here is that you may have not been warned (I haven't looked into that yet), which you should've received a warning first before any discipline. The other thing is that I agree that the rule might not be clear. I might discuss it with the rest of the LSA/management team if we can either make that more clear (for both admins and players) and/or make it more well known among admins. I would say the #1 reason it is not enforced is due to lack of knowledge from the admin; It's not really people being selective. I would say other reasons is it not enforced usually is because there are no zombies around. We don't want to make the game overly complicated and micromanagement and nitpick how you play (Anybody remember ZE???). We just want the game to be fair. I will make it known to the server admin team that this a rule so that it does not appear that people are selectively enforcing it. Anyhow, these are problems that will be worked on.

I don't need an demo or more information to make a conclusion on this. Even if @Isnukamex did warn you, I am going to remind him that he should warn first before disciplining. We warn because sometimes sometimes players aren't aware of the rule (who reads the motd anyway?) or because there is a certain interpretation to the rule. Whenever an admin warns a player, the player should "obey first, grieve later" even if the admin is wrong. The player should not continue to disregard the admin because "he is wrong". The admin is the one with the gun/ban hammer. Don't get yourself banned because then you'll have to wait for someone like myself to review the case and unban you, which can take awhile. It's even worse (for the player) if it turned that the admin was correct cause then the player will definitely remain banned.

I am going to lock this thread and mark it resolved.
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.