Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Issue: ze_rooftop__runaway2_v5

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by iProbie, May 20, 2012

1. Apr 1, 2012
    I just got into this map and the players are really vocal in complaining about how some players are abusing exploits or glitches in this map.
    They said that the map is full of bugs/exploits/glitches that can be used to grief/troll or ruin other's fun.
    I personally have no idea what the issues are because I just downloaded it and I don't know the layout of the map, so I have 0 idea about what's going on in there.

so, if some of the more senior admins who are experienced with this map could shed some light to me personally, that would be awesome. If none of you know about the problems in the map, could some of the roots please run a test on this map and see what we can find.

If what the players said are true, then we should contact the mapmaker or have the map removed because it's used by griefers to mess with other people's fun.
    iProbie, May 20, 2012 Last edited by iProbie, May 20, 2012
  2. Jan 14, 2012
    If you take the upper route, you have to jump a space to the other building... If you 'fail' that jump, you get launched downwards. Zombies and donators/admin don't take fall damage however, so with the right jump and 'surf' skills (knowing how to move accurately in the air), you can take a shortcut, cutting 20 seconds or something.

Anyway, I think the map should be removed from the cycle, it's not made for 60 players and it only has one real holding spot. It doesn't fit the rest of the maps IMO. But there are more maps that are not pF ZE 'worthy' if you ask me. I'll get back to you on that last point in a different post.