Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

It burns when I urinate

Discussion in Help Desk started by bubblegumhero, Feb 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 24, 2011
    So ya for the past few days when I try to take a piss it burns really bad. I know for a fact its not some type of vd. It seems to only happen after a night of gaming drinking energy drinks. Last night I didnt drink any red bull and did not game and i was fine.
  2. Jun 26, 2010
    >>>>>Please leave. Nobody on pF wants you here.<<<<<
  3. Oct 22, 2010
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    I'd say something about not sleeping with your mom anymore and maybe you'll not get more STDs, but that would be mean of me to do.

After all, she's the only action you get.:tard:
  7. Jan 24, 2011
    And another perfect example of why children should not have admin. Mom jokes? Seriously man what are you like 12?
  8. May 27, 2008
    Seriously. What are you still doing here?
  9. Jan 24, 2011
    This is pretty sad I ask a simple question about a link between energy drinks and burning urin as gamers usually drink energy drinks and I get attacked and abused by an admin. Plenty of articles about it on the internet http://www.steadyhealth.com/burning_after_urination_and_a_spot_t82160.html

Another clear example of abusive admins.
  10. Mar 13, 2010
    Or just the fact that you're to fucking lazy to google shit yourself and want us to do it for you. One of the two...
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    Why did you post it on a forum when you can google it? Your stupidity in posting this is what got you attacked.
  12. Feb 13, 2011
    ...Why are you asking medical questions on PlagueFest and hoping to get a serious answer?
  13. Jun 4, 2006
    Because PlagueFest has a doctor. Retslag! Help this fine gentleman with his urinary tract infection!
  14. Jan 24, 2011
    Just pointing out the obvious here all the replies are admin accept 1 person who basicly shot you down. Whats the deal you admins talking on vent and mad because I now record demos 24/7 when I play? Or you mad when I bring out the obvious admin abuse. Just because you pay for admin does not give you the right to abuse players. HURRY CLOSE THE THREAD SO NO ONE CAN POST Im surprised you havent closed it by now like you have done in the last 3 threads before real people can chime in.

I was asking a simple question as a gamer to other gamers. And you find the need to be abusive. There was nothing wrong with my post at all was asking a question.
  15. Jan 24, 2011
    Actually it can lead to an infection. For you guys that drink lots of energy drinks be careful. According to the articles ive read its a serious health risk. The FDA has actually started to pull certain ones off the shelf.
  16. May 27, 2008
    Can you back this up with proof?
  17. Jan 24, 2011
    ^^^^^^ If that is not clear proof of an admin being abusive then you have issues.
  18. Mar 13, 2010
    I've seen like 2 threads you've posted (this one and another one) and in both you're an annoying fuck. So yeah, if you're gonna be stupid, we're gonna tell you to fuck off. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Stop bitching, we dont care.

Edit:

And yeah, I'm an admin too. Does me telling you this count as abusive as well?

/gdiaf
  19. Jan 24, 2011
    Not at all kind sir. I have never had you do anything abusive as of yet. If you find my posts about admin abuse annoying thats your opinion. I dont think I have ever been on a server with you. I would like to see if you can actually play the game better then some of the others.
  20. Nov 30, 2010

WHS ^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.