Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

It has been a while..

Discussion in Introductions started by Spoka, Apr 18, 2014

1. Jun 20, 2012

I feel it is about time I re-visit one of my favorite communities, I used to admin on back in the day. I may have not been the most loved admin, or the most hated but #Yolo. I believe I'll be back for awhile, I plan on rebuying admin, I also hope to be in the community a lot more, thus being active in-game and on the forums. I hope a lot of you can accept my apology for the ones I disrespected, hated, treated unfairly, or just ignored..

Regards,

Ozborne/Spoka
  2. Aug 7, 2012
    welcome back! nice to see you again :grin:
  3. Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  4. Jun 20, 2012
    Thank you both! Not sure if we met before, if not it is nice to meet ya'll!
  5. Apr 15, 2014
    Welcome back. I don't really know you but I hope I get the chance to. :wave:
  6. Jun 20, 2012
    That'd be awesome Ana! I hope I see you in minigames sometime, seeing as that is what I usually played on.
  7. Apr 15, 2014
    I'd like that! I won't be on tonight but maybe during the weekend? By the way, I love your signature.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Welcome back Spoka, glad to see you decided to come back.:wave:
    • Jun 20, 2012
      Thank you, and hopefully add me on steam, Ana, I am currently under the name Ozborne!
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Aug 12, 2012
      hey welcome back, if you ever play ZE see you around. :cool: