Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

It is legal to become a zombie on purpose?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Icy, Feb 4, 2012

1. Sep 10, 2011
    As the tittle says it is legal to become zombies on purpose?, last time I checked when Angus was around, (don't know if he still is), I was pretty sure it was legal, just stop if an admin ask you to stop, but right now, I am trying to have some fun by becoming a zombie and killing humans, since tonight players are pretty bad, thanks in advance and sorry for any inconvenience.
  2. Aug 18, 2006

Do not grief in the server.
    This includes aiding zombies by breaking defense spots on purpose (doors, boxes, barricades, etc), glitching special powers in maps, preventing humans from advancing on the map (spamming door buttons, inputting wrong access codes, etc), zombies confusing humans with mic instructions, shooting zombies in maps that have specific traps zombies cannot escape or inflating zombie to human ratio by purposely getting stabbed or using spectate to avoid spawning as human.
    Punishment: Warn -> Kick -> Temporary Ban(1 hour to 1 day length)

Recently added the rule because it was getting out of hand. Over-inflation can cause serious game balancing issues.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    This became a rule because a very (immature) clan (or what they want to be known as) like to get stabbed on purpose if they don't like the map their playing. Things got out of hand, and it got to a point where zombies always won because there were 15+ zombies starting.

And as listed in the rules shown by Ray:
    "Do not grief in the server. This includes... ...inflating zombie to human ratio by purposely getting stabbed..."
  4. Sep 10, 2011
    alright, thanks for the fast response, I guess I should stop doing it then.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    That would be a smart idea :thumbsup:

Make sure you try to inform admins of people who abuse this rule. If none are in the server at the time, you can also get some evidence and then report that player here on the forums. There's a certain few who like to continuously do it when there aren't admins on...
  6. Sep 10, 2011
    Pretty sure I am the one getting reported, since some guys were mad at me for becoming a zombie, but I thought it was still legal, oh well I deserve whatever punishment I get for not reading the rules. :razz:
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Just make sure you know the rules and you will be fine. A small violation like that doesn't really grant much of a punishment especially since you didn't have full information on the topic.