Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

It truly has been a while. I wonder...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Zero, Aug 31, 2012

1. Mar 31, 2008
    If anyone remembers the past like I do...I miss my friends....but then again...I wonder if my friends are still here?
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Mar 31, 2008
      Honestly. Dani I disagree. But feel free to do what you wish to me as I have no way to stop you though I can say I have not done anything to warrent any hostile action.
    • May 15, 2011
    • May 14, 2011
    • Oct 17, 2011
      I played with you zm in the past and I don't know if you may still recognize me. RegisteR *mario*.
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Almost all of your friends from back then are LSA's or Dev's. Asides from Taters, but he's taters.

Anyways, isn't this your second hello thread in a day?
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Well he just bumped his hello thread from 2008 for some reason. But yea.
    • Jun 18, 2012
      I've actually been wondering this too, I used to play ZM/ZE about 6-7 years ago before I got hacked, since I've been back about a year ago, I right away remembered the I3d servers (cause I remember it was Dutch) but I played on other servers too, I wonder which these are ... who knows maybe PF still got proof/logs of me from back then ... xD
    • Mar 31, 2008
      Wasn't really a hello thread for this..I consider this to be more of a Oh hey remember me? but then apparently maybe remembering me might not be so good as It seems
    • May 5, 2011
      You're old. No one remembers you but the old people. OLD!!!
    • Mar 31, 2008
      Im surprised anyone remembers me Old or at all..I went silent.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Get your ass back on zm zero. You will remember me kicking your ass like all times. True, you went without even saying anything by the same time when most jah clan tag left.
    • Mar 31, 2008
      I don't play unlimited ammo anymore simply due to the lack of skill it takes. I have switched over to limited ammo reload escape..as it promotes team work
    • Sep 14, 2008
      How is it I don't remember you at all until you became admin last year? lol
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Mar 31, 2008
        Like seriously...you think Unlimited Ammo is a challange...try surviving when you suddenly aren't blowing thru 800 rounds in a second..and you have to conserve your ammo as 6 to 25 zombies are coming up the hell while you and maybe 4 other guys have less then 300 rounds left and are resorting to using noob cannons to defend your position as you wait for the final door to close
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I was a member for almost a year and then became a donor for 7 month then admin for 10 month. Now I am back to donor and I've been donor for almost 4 month. I played here with 4 different usernames and only zm where I never used to see you. I can name you all the good players I used to play with in 2009.