Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

It's a beautiful day.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Sabisu The Rock, Mar 10, 2014

1. Dec 7, 2013
    Three days before, I had a dream. In the dream, I prayed and asked to be unmuted. The map changed, but I forgot to tell them to unmute me. I started to say things on the mic. Someone yelled, "Shit Sabisu! You're talking on the mic without being unmuted!!" I laughed, the problem was solved, and everything was going well. Then I woke up. Yesterday, I was bored and went here to see shitposts. I set my profile page as one link in muh favorites. "Click" Nothing new, hehe... Wait, what is that? A purple rectangle with some bolden words, "Donator" OMGWTFLOLOLOLOL Holi shiet wat happened?? It was 3am in the morning, but I still opened the game cuz OMGWTFLOLOLOLOL I met Tokemon, shit he's a donor too. Then I finally realized what happened, Drunk Kitty bought me donor WITHOUT noticing me about it. And I was talking like a total fag just like everyone who played on the serrverr. It was just beautiful, so beautiful. Thank u Kitty, you're the best kitty I ever met.
    SHIT IM HAVING A DONOR BONOR WAT DO
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feb 11, 2012
    • Apr 1, 2012

Edit 2: good, now you need to suck Drunk cat's dick as a sign of gratitude, he chose you among other taiwanese players.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 3, 2013
        As a donator you get a hidden bonus command - !nominate ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3
        • Like Like x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          your dream came true.... talk all you want now.... :cool:
          • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
          • Dec 7, 2013
          • Apr 3, 2013
          • Feb 11, 2012
            When you nominate Mako, it never happens only once! ^_^
          • Apr 28, 2013
            !nominate ze_paper_escaper_v6_6c2
          • Feb 11, 2012
          • Dec 30, 2013
            I came to this thread by the words hue and mako. As adonor, you must nominate mako every map. If you dont, then we fail convoy/
          • Aug 12, 2012