Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

IT'S BLACKFRIDAY!!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Grape, Nov 28, 2013

1. Oct 24, 2013
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Why is your avatar a muffin when your name says Grape?
      [IMG]
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 17, 2012
      • Feb 8, 2013
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Yaay a day when people kill each other over gifts!
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Just bought my TV, but it was out of stock. I'll be able to get it in a few days.

Oh.... how I wish I was building my 2014 build now... I could've literally saved 20% on Newegg for a $2k build.
        • Nov 28, 2013
        • Jun 11, 2012
          • Nov 28, 2013
            If ever there were documented proof of why there is a genuine need for "Assault weapons" watching these mongrel hordes rampage over cheap tvs gives some indication what things will look like once there are food shortages.
          • Oct 24, 2013
            If you would like more information on grapes, please see my signature!

I am looking to buy a new gpu. I am so tempted...
          • Nov 28, 2013
            A grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines of the botanical genus Vitis. Grapes can be eaten raw or they can be used for making wine, jam, juice, jelly, grape seed extract, raisins, vinegar, and grape seed oil.
          • Oct 13, 2011
            Bought 2 Microsoft Surface RT 32 GB with Touch cover for $190 each, sold it online for $300 + shipping.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Aug 7, 2012
              I haven't seen any good deals today... going to wait until cyber monday to declare this a fail year.
              • Funny Funny x 1