Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ITS COMCASTIC!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ImmaculateBastard, Jun 12, 2008

1. Jan 22, 2007
    Well, as a Comcast user in the DC Metro area some free months would be nice...

I use the triple play thing, 33$ for each service or whatever. It sucks, everytime there's a single raindrop service in my area is dropped for a few days. But yeah, free service, hit me up with that.
  2. Apr 2, 2008
    And yet I thought Charter was even worse. :huh:
  3. Dec 17, 2007
    haha no prob bro, what lil area out of DC are you, keep giving a call to 1888comcast with your number and the area code thing and keep calling till you get a guy named josh, ill work shit out for ya....just bring up plaguefest or the immaculatebastard :wink: and ill work ya out nicely.
    but just to be corporate for a moment keep in mind out of all of the States the metro area and philly have some of the worse wiring in the country so blame our techs and previous providers for less that adequite work being done. thus the problems for alot of people with the switch to digital.
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    lamely enough i dotn know exactly what you mean by this. are you meaning the home network you can work out through your electrical outlets or what? your statement definately intrigued me
  5. Jun 29, 2007
    I have comcast i love my comcast it hearts me 2!!!
  6. Dec 17, 2007
  7. Dec 30, 2006
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    Ok this is what it boils down to and completly cracks me up. I was off at work doing the IT thing and came home after a long day and just felt like playin some css. Low and behold the comcast tech came by to install the equipment for there voip service. Yea he got the phone up but the tard couldn't even get the network up and going and all it was previously was a linksys router plugged into the existing equipment. So all the stuff is sprawled everywhere and nothing is working except the desktop. Due to the fact that it gets to one mac address and doesn't want to let go i had to rip out the battery and disconnect everything. Let it all sit and reset and then connected it up to the router and poof it works. Seriously though i don't understand what training they go through or anything but it isn't that hard to set up your own equipment. Also the fag tried to gank my old cable modem which was free to basically pawn off and make some side cash. Expected more from a tech but hey i guess you can't have to many smart ones on the low totem pole.
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    was he mexican? if so, it's in our culture to "liberate" stuff and pawn it off
  10. Mar 15, 2008
    Hes probably making a house out of old modems
  11. Oct 22, 2007
    Wow what a bash on your own race, lmao. Nah some black guy, still laughing at how a tech for them couldn't do it though, but annoyed at the time.
  12. Mar 12, 2008
    not even a bash on my race. its not a bash if it's true... >_>

but i think i'll stay away from comcast, even if i could get free service. i dont want some dumbass tech, like in viva's position, to come over and screw around for a bit not knowing what to do :s
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    Not possible to stay away from comcast. comcast has a monopoly on the cable business so if you want any kind of cable service you dont have a choice.
  14. Dec 17, 2007
    ya, we buy out local cable and internet providers all the time...spreading htrough illinois like a wildfire and pissing off lost of chicagonites
  15. Mar 12, 2008
    nice. i see that you are at work, on the computer. i wish i worked in an office and could do that all day :grin:
  16. Dec 17, 2007
    trust me its not as cool as it seems...well it is air conditioned but besides not very cool at all...and by the way i gave a friend of mine the ip for the server and supposedly hes been playing quite a bit... he goes by Borg or some lame thing like that so ya hopefully he and yall all get along greaat
  17. Apr 2, 2008
  18. Dec 17, 2007
    that is very very very very limitly offered and mostly just for commercial accounts...sorry