Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police

Discussion in In The News started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Sep 2, 2015

1. Oct 24, 2013
    How do i get my permit and license to kill both, because I'd like both them dead?
  2. May 15, 2011
    White man wants to kill white man, the irony is unreal.
  3. Oct 24, 2013
  4. Feb 5, 2013
    Are you talking about killing both white and black people? You will have to talk to Uncle Sam about that. I'm sure he can help you killed off both groups. You might be able to join Uncle Sam shock troops in rounding up the citizens and put them in happy camps. By inciting violence against Whites and Cops. The black lives matter group is going to help bring the police state that much faster.
    Dr.Tommy Oliver, Sep 3, 2015 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Sep 3, 2015
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    I watched the video with the sound off. I don't get it :question:
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Feb 5, 2013
      What I don't get is the double standard when it comes to this dude messages. The black dude is inciting violence against Whites and Cops in his video. He talks about how White people are going to be picked off one by one by the Black Supremacy movement.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I try to read your posts Tommy but I just end up staring at the huge boobs in your profile pic.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 5, 2013
      • Oct 24, 2013
        As somebody who hung out in large groups of skinheads as a kid I can tell you that if the white power movement that has members in law enforcement, military, fire crews, ambulance drivers, and still can't win their little battle then I doubt that any half-ass new political group made of poor minorities is going to do shit.

But seriously let's get back to figuring out how I can get my hands on these permits.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 5, 2013

I get so sick and tired of the double standards when it comes to racism. If this were a White guy inciting violence against Blacks and the United States Government. He get called a racist, lose his job and have hundreds of coming out to his community and protesting in front of his house. But when a black guy does it people tend to look the other way. For the record, I don't think racism is okay whether it's White or blacks doing it.
        • Jun 29, 2014
          lol of course, a white guy shoots up some black people and they blame the gun, black guy does it and he gets portrayed as a victim
        • Feb 5, 2013
          Sign up for the Army if you want permits. Uncle Sam believes in shooting first and asking questions later.
        • Nov 29, 2012
          That's a disturbing video. All the videos on his youtube are disturbing.
          This guy needs to stfu and stop trying to spread hatred.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Dec 17, 2007
            Post Merged, Sep 4, 2015
            Drink red bull