Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse ixikitty admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by SkyCloud, Jul 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011
    Gag me for no reason =/
    [IMG]
    Why Did admins kick their self with no reason?
    [IMG]
    ixikitty slap her self becuase she was helping out of with other CT @ the white truck in a hole and she decide to slap her self. and she could have type !ztele or stay there =/

And there is an other problem with ixikitty telling stars to [pF] ♡-=ixikitty=-♡ ®: stars you can fuck off kid

RLY WOW.

Whoop was being banned for blocking me that's why this hole thing starting getting argument
    SkyCloud, Jul 22, 2012 Last edited by SkyCloud, Jul 22, 2012
  2. Jul 16, 2012
    well for the first one i got a steam message from whoop that he had been banned for 3 days by stars for blocking and disconnecting to avoid death etc. i tried to talk to stars, dr pepper got into it and wouldnt listen when i told him to stop arguing with me. i kicked myself on the second one because i was stuck between two humans and couldnt get out of a spot. on the last map i was on the white truck a teammate got stuck in the whole so i boosted him up to get out and i ran out of !zteles, i slapped myself out so and ran off.
    Puppy!, Jul 22, 2012 Last edited by Kyle, Jul 22, 2012
  3. Jul 22, 2012
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    You shouldn't kick your self for doing that you should type !ztele or spectate.
  5. Jul 16, 2012
    skycloud i was a human : / we dont get !ztele. spectate reconnect does the same thing yes?
  6. starssss
    This message by starssss has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Jul 22, 2012, Reason: Not relevant to this thread.
    Jul 22, 2012
  7. Jul 16, 2012
    all in all for honesty but i havent kicked anyone for no reason? disconnecting before death is also a no. be honest but dont be biased please.
  8. Nov 24, 2011
    I'm not being biased not choosing sides or nothing im just posting what i've seen you doing to other players in game
  9. Jul 16, 2012
    you said other players told you they were disconnecting before death because i was. impossibru. well i guess not but that doesnt happen lol. i just never die. (almost) i do however reconnect after i die some times.
  10. Whoop!!!
    This message by Whoop!!! has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Jul 22, 2012, Reason: Not relevant to this thread.
    Jul 22, 2012
  11. Feb 21, 2007
    Don't bicker. Please provide some more proof, like a screen shot of the console, rather than a screen shot of just a few lines. Also, if you provided the time and server this occurred on, then logs could be obtained.
    calling an admin names won't get you anywhere.
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    Ixikitty for future record don't slap yourself if your stuck somewhere it really doesn't work on getting you out of it just !ztele or move to spectate using @spec insertnamehere. Same thing applies to the kicking yourself if your stuck and can't !ztele just sit there for the round or move yourself to spectate. Also Starssss bring proof not he/she said things that's not proof if you have no proof don't post things that can't be proven or unproven.
  13. Whoop!!!
    This message by Whoop!!! has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Jul 22, 2012, Reason: Not relevent to this thread.
    Jul 22, 2012
  14. Jul 16, 2012
    yes mam ^.^ sorry for the inconvenience. didnt pay to be an issue was searching for the opposite outcome.
    Post Merged, Jul 22, 2012
    sorry for the whole issue ret i will see to it that it doesnt happen again. thats a scary baby.
  15. Feb 21, 2007
  16. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Jul 22, 2012, Reason: you have no business in saying so.
    Jul 22, 2012
  17. Sep 25, 2010
    @SkyCloud You were trolling kitty. You kept instigating with your threats of reporting admin abuse and kept arguing. It's not your job to tell admins what they're supposed to and not supposed to do. You deserved that gag.

@ixikitty As much as skycloud deserved that gag. You are the professional here. This whole situation could have been resolved had you ignored skycloud from the very beginning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.