Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Jack of Pancakes

Discussion in Introductions started by bucketofmayo, Dec 6, 2009

1. Apr 2, 2008
    After a long year haitius, I've decided to return to teh forums at the behest of Kyle himself, though I still do feel something out here in the forums still hates me. D:<
    However, this does not mean I will be around constantly as I was before since I plan to take a reduced role in PF's servers as another anonymous Joe Schmoo.
    However, this is debatable since I have roots here.

Anyhoo, Adam's an admin now, so therefore, he'll do all the typical admin tasks as long as he pays the monthly rent. LoL. I'll be busy with life in the meantime and with my recent addiction: Navyfield! However, I still do take the time to visit this place and blow steam off with yall. I know thar be some people here that still have their grudges against me, so we'll take these issues one day at a time; It's 2:50AM & I'm going to sleep.

[sup] [/sup]
    [sup]
    :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: JACK. IS. BACK. :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
    [/sup]
  2. Apr 2, 2008
    And I see I have a loooooooooooot of catching up to do.
  3. May 27, 2008

gtf back in Plaguefest.
  4. Aug 8, 2009
    Hi Jack, dont say that on a plane lololol.
  5. Mar 12, 2008
  6. Apr 2, 2008
    WHERE'S MY CK?! :tard:
  7. May 24, 2008
  8. Aug 8, 2009