Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Jail Break

Discussion in Future Servers started by STI, Jan 22, 2014

1. Aug 30, 2012
    We should have a jailbreak server because jail break is a fun server to play on, and i think many people would enjoy playing on it
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 24, 2012
      Sounds like a good idea, but it doesnt fit the PlagueFest image.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 18, 2012
        What is jailbreak exactly? I've never played it before, but i've heard of it.
      • Dec 27, 2012

I like the idea, Jailbreak is indeed fun.
      • Aug 30, 2012
        :smile: like the prisoners are zombies
      • Apr 24, 2012
      • Aug 30, 2012
        but we shouldnt let them one hit the Watch Guards tho lolol
      • Dec 27, 2012
        But really, we already have three zombie mod servers. Why involve zombies at all when the original suggestion was a regular jailbreak mod? We have a MG server that is completely fine without zombies..
      • Aug 30, 2012
        so we can fit the meaning of PLAUGE
      • Feb 3, 2012
        Jailbreak is basically a game mode of T's being prisoners and CT's as guards. CT's have one Warden that gives orders to the Prisoners. Warden usually decides on what the day is each round. (For Example War day or Free day). Simply, Prisoners try and kill the guards.
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Aug 30, 2012
          Or they listen to the guard until LR where the prisoner gets to chose what game to play with the cts.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Feb 3, 2012
            I've played some Jailbreak on other servers. I've never really been a huge fan of it. It's usually fun.
          • Jan 30, 2013
            I'd love to see a jb server, but it needs to be zombie jailbreak :3.
          • Aug 30, 2012
            Yea zombie jailbreak sounds something new and unique
          • Jan 21, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 7
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Aug 30, 2012
              LOLOL I love jailbreak i like it more then zm. ZJB FTW
            • Jan 21, 2011
              Jailbreak is just CT's being dickheads and killing T's for not doing what they say.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Aug 30, 2012
              • Dec 27, 2012
                I support the jailbreak idea 100% but I'm not so sure about the zombie jailbreak. A big part of jailbreak is to let the T's rebel when they have the will and/or chance, how is this going to work as a zombie? During LR, will zombies be able to wield guns in order to play games such as Gun Toss and No Scope? Will the mod even be close to that of a jailbreak?

It's an interesting idea but I get the feeling that if you're going to create a zombie jailbreak server, it would probably be nowhere near the common jailbreak mod. Might as well call it something else :shock:
                • Like Like x 1