Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Jail Break

Discussion in Future Servers started by Tazland001, May 1, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 21, 2010
    I think it is time to try a jail break server again. Yes I know it has been tried before and failed but we have 2 dead servers that should be utilized. Unfortuantlly the re-load and gun game server are dead RIP. Cant we take down one of those and try a jail break server again. I also understand there is a lot of drama on JB servers but they do atract a good following if we can get it going. I might be able to get it going. I am good at that.

Taz
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    I think I saw a thread about a JB server yesterday.....That was locked almost immediately after it was created..
  3. Nov 29, 2010

Cause of this.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5600-jailbreak-server/page__p__64814__hl__jailbreak__fromsearch__1#entry64814
  4. Feb 6, 2011
    I too want jailbreak but do we really have to post one of these every week?
  5. Aug 18, 2006
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    The fact that we have admins who buy their subscription means that there is going to be power-tripping to the extreme on that server. Brian clearly stated that techs have zero intent in implementing a JB server.
  7. Oct 21, 2010
    Ray can we replace the reload server with a jailbreak server then?? :woot:

Clam I understand. I know jailbreak servers can have a lot of drama but it can be overcome with supervision. PF does not tolerate admin abuse so any admin who abuses their powers will eventually be weeded out.

Taz
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    Bringing Jailbreak means more plugins we have to maintain. Let us get DR up first.
  9. Jul 14, 2010

Reload server was removed ages ago due to failure. That was replaced by the drinkingthing server
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    How many fucking JB threads do we need? :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.