Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Jan 10, 2014] ZE Event - Minecraft Adventure

Discussion in Events started by Kloud, Dec 31, 2013

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
ZE Event - Minecraft Adventure
Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 16
Start Date: Jan 10, 2014 06:00 PM
End Date: Jan 10, 2014 08:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Apr 3, 2013

What is it?
    If you weren't here last time, it was basically to gather up players and attempt to beat Fapescape. It went pretty well, FYI. And @Cuniczek wanted me to create an event to gather up players to beat his map, Minecraft Adventure

Date & Time
    It's hard to setup a date because players being busy tend to happen alot. Not to mention other time zones.
    Main date for this is - Friday the 10th January 2014 on 6 PM EST. This is around 12 PM - 1 AM for most of Europe. The time worked pretty well last time.

If you think the time/date should be changed, let me know.

Rules
    Serverbased rules apply, but try not to do any of these
    • If spectating, do not go AFK for an extended period of time or just sit there and rage about how poorly we play. Let the players who want to play join in.
    • Do not give troll commands such as "Hey Kloud, go jump into that flaming lava pit of destruction for free x"
    • Do not use AWPS when there are boss rounds (Stages 2 and 4)
    Kloud, Dec 31, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Kyle
    This message by Kyle has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Dec 31, 2013, Reason: left over from event thread merge..
    Dec 31, 2013
  3. Kloud
    This message by Kloud has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Dec 31, 2013, Reason: left over from event thread merge..
    Dec 31, 2013
  4. Brian
    This message by Brian has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Dec 31, 2013, Reason: left over from event thread merge..
    Dec 31, 2013
  5. Apr 3, 2013
  6. Mar 26, 2012
    Darn it, I wish I could go. I work 5 pm - 5 am pacific time, usually have to leave around 3 pm to have enough time to get to work (50 miles away from me) and check equipment out. I actually really like that map. I guess for awhile it wasn't played cause of a glitch that prevent players from advancing to the next level? I always try to go for the sword on the first level.
  7. Apr 9, 2012
    I wish there was a way for us mappers to snap the AWP's or auto's in the map by some parameters or something to automatically discourage them to take it :frown: I'm gonna see if I can join. I should be able to manage somethign out, as I want to record it.
  8. May 31, 2012
    Apart from being able to restrict them by Z:R commands, it can be done. Mountain escape swaps AWPs and autonoobs with other weapons after the nuke in newer versions.
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Maybe pleb nub. Since i finished my Mass Effect saga, I might join since it's also on a Saturday which reinforce the "Maybe".
    • Apr 3, 2013
      bindr u must admon again
    • Jun 11, 2012
    • May 2, 2013
      I shall be there got nothing better to do xD!!

Bindr pls you need to stahp this mass effect addiction its bad for you, you are becoming weirder
    • Dec 1, 2013
      I'm sad that you're doing it on the 10th. :frown: I leave for Costa Rica on the 9th.
    • Aug 7, 2012
      I may be in later for this one. I get off of work at 5 so it may be 5:30 before I can get online.
    • Jan 2, 2012
      We must gather all the elite commanders who can actually lead a team to stand a chance in this epic adventure. I will be there as a soldier, and I will give my "virtual" life for Their Excellencies of PlagueFest!
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I'll be there! I'll record each and every stage :grin:
      JorisCeoen, Jan 2, 2014 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Jan 3, 2014
    • Aug 13, 2013
      so are you going to win this like skyrim? oh wai-
    • Dec 31, 2013
      If I'm not grounded for eternity I will be there. And that kinda stings iProbie...
    • Nov 3, 2013
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Dec 1, 2013
        Please change this to the day before!! Argh... I want to see the ending of Minecraft.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Aug 12, 2012
          I be there to let you guys know when to "bawk bawk bawk"

On a serious note, as long as we don't have any trolls and have a large amount of good players on and good communication, we should be able to do it.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011