Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Japanese Music

Discussion in Music started by Kamakazie, Jan 7, 2012

1. Jan 6, 2012
    I just started listening to Jpop and Jrock.

Are there any good suggestion you guys may have?

And if any of you say Dir En Grey, I will hunt you down.

One of the bands I like is UVERworld.
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    I only listen to songs under the anime names. XD
    Usually I don't bother finding the band/singer.

Buuuut, this one has been my favorite for a long time :
  3. Jan 6, 2012
    Then you might know UVERworld. They sang an opening for Bleach.

In speaking of anime, I like you Fuko sig. ^^
  4. Feb 12, 2011
    Thank you. :3

Either way I don't really like bleach, naruto etc.
    I prefer to stick to things like romances, comedies and psychological animes.

Forgot to mention, but a good artist that I do know that I usually listen to is kotoko.
  5. Jan 6, 2012
    Get in some Death Note or Angel Beats then?

Angel Beats is a comedy/action, so I don't know if it is up your ally. However, it was made by the same people that made Clannad, so maybe check it out if you have some time. It is probably one of the most depressing animes I ever seen. It is very strange saying that after telling you it is a comedy. o.O
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    I've seen angel beats, and I know it's made by the same people. XD

Death note was the first japanese anime I've ever seen.... disliked it honestly. XD

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/samproid <-- My list.
  7. Jan 6, 2012
    Oh my, that is a lot of anime.

I am surprised to see you dropped C3, seeing how that is a psychological anime. My list (if I had one) pales in comparison. I am happy to see a lot of the animes I have seen like Ouran, HOTD, Higarashi, Chobits (which I think you will love), and Dead man wonderland.

I would recommend Baccano. I personally have not seen it, but I heard it was fabulous.
  8. Feb 12, 2011
    I couldn't get through the first episode... I really watch the first episode, sometimes the first few and then decide wether I continue or just drop it.
  9. Jan 6, 2012
    I dont blame you, it is a very... interesting anime.

I heard Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou was a "fanservice only" show. I watched the first episode and (though there was a lot of fanservice) I thought it had a strong plot. I haven't got around to anymore episodes, but I want your opinion first.
  10. Feb 12, 2011
    Add me on steam so it's easier to talk.

11. Jan 7, 2009
    Maximum the Hormone
    The Pillows
    Mad Capsule Markets
    Scoobie Do
    Sex Machineguns

...for "normal" music.
  12. Jan 6, 2012
    I will definitely check them out when I get back to my house tomorrow. ^^