Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Jed

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Orange, Oct 2, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    So we were having fun typing the face in chat and yeah, of course, silence/gag the people who spam it, but couple people including myself were silenced for using the face? It wasn't even spammed. Jed was just butt hurt then called in Seeker to give him permission to silence everyone. Jed also said I will get banned for using the face? Are you kind of derptarded or what? You fuckin kidding me? Find where I ever spammed the face.
  2. Jun 20, 2013
    I was also silenced for using the face after i killed someone. Apparently humor is not to be used in the pf servers anymore.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Feb 8, 2013
    How is that fuckin spam on my part? I used the face once. Everyone else used the face once other than dunkaroos. Dunkaroos is the one you should have left silenced, not silencing everyone else for using the face just once.
  5. Sep 27, 2013
    Same here, but it was a warning for using it, None is spamming it just a lot amount of people using the same face, Why does exist the Flooding Plug-in just for decoration??? Also on ZE server regulars admins and everyone uses on it and none says anything.
  6. Feb 3, 2012
    I'm referring to your "group members" all spamming it in the chat.
  7. Feb 8, 2013
    So if lets say my members just spoke in order like that, but not using the face, that's spamming? Lel, bro... Don't be dumb like that.
  8. Aug 14, 2012
    I was present during this period of excessive use of what people call the "lenny" face. The picture that Jed provided does not do what was being put into chat, it's justice. Yes that picture did show one guy overly spamming it, in that one instance. However, there was a stretch of a period where Orange, and a number of other players, especially the ones in said pictures doing it over and over. I highly doubt each face represents a kill each time.

The amount used became a compounding issue from multiple users. Because of the chat box only able to show an X amount of faces at once, it was put up again moment later after their name has filtered through.

Jed issued a warning to multiple people about chat spamming. They ignored him, and continued to use their Hot key "lenny" face more. Jed silenced 3-4 players that were using in excess or where the said player was using it for spiteful means. Jed un-silenced probably no later than 5 minutes later. Orange further insulted Jed, and continued to use the face again.

The faces are still going on being used as we speak, but it is not in as great a number as when Jed intervened to slow it down, and prevent spamming of the chat. I believe what Jed had done was constituted and just to what the server rules state.
  9. clucker
    This message by clucker has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Oct 2, 2013, Reason: stupid.
    Oct 2, 2013
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    What's up with this? Maybe it's just old?
    [IMG]
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    FYI that is spam as a group. People did that with the radio commands to get around the timer on doing another radio message. When you all do it like that it's considered spam as you as a group are making the spam. That clutters up the chat and it's really fucking annoying. Here let's get @Haplo to pull logs to see just how much it was spammed also.

EDIT: Going through stats chat shows a lot of you being asshat's and spamming that shit nonstop you reap what you sow.
  12. Feb 8, 2013
  13. Jan 21, 2011
    I can't say anything more than what Badger said as he summed it up quite nicely. Orange, you really need to stop being a trolly cunt in the servers.
  14. Feb 8, 2013
    It seems as if you guys are making up rules as they go. It was never in the rules that we can't use faces or whatever the fuck it is. I'm not responsible for 10 people using a face once in the chat, yet few players and I are silenced for doing so. ONCE or 30 seconds in between, we still get silenced.
    Post Merged, Oct 2, 2013
    ...and Badgriuel, all good things come to an end. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  15. Brovalone
    This message by Brovalone has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Oct 2, 2013, Reason: useless.
    Oct 2, 2013
  16. Jul 20, 2010
    It's not being made up as we go, like I said you all were spamming that shit and as a group it is spam. What you think just because you all take turns doing it once it's fine? That is not the case you all are spamming the chat with that and cluttering it up. Like I said people have tried this before with radio spam and that was ended very quickly.

Lately you've been a little cunt, don't know what it is but you need to cut it out with causing shit all the time it's annoying needs to stop.
  17. Feb 8, 2013
    If you guys ever be fair around here, like giving reasonable bans and shit instead of banning a player that cussed at an admin and was punished for a day because the player use to be an admin and shit like that, things wouldn't end up like this. Like you said, you reap what you sow.

Now I'm a little cunt for using this face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Doesn't it make you wanna laugh?
  18. Feb 27, 2012
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LeLennyFaces

I'm pretty sure i've had to warn people for using this face for spamming it before. It wasn't even funny when the "meme" started so many months ago, and now all of a sudden it's the coolest thing in the world. I don't understand why it has to be spammed or even put into chat for any reason, and i've noticed that over the last few days it's gotten WAY out of hand.

Also;

Kind of implies that it's going to be spammed
  19. Feb 8, 2013
  20. Dec 27, 2012
    You don't understand. It doesn't matter if they are faces or words, they were SPAMMED. Spamming is against server rules and you know that.

I was in the server before Jed got in and even then these lenny faces were spammed. I warned the player dunkaroos not to spam again but he clearly did it again after I left, judging by Jeds post.
    I don't see why you would be prohibited to use these faces but the problem here is that you and your group @Orange spammed them.
  21. Feb 8, 2013
    Then @silence @all. Why am I being punished for using the face once? Like I said, with or without the group, if I used it once and 10 other people use it once, it'll be a spam. Then you punish me for all the other 10?
  22. Feb 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.