Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Jed

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by cLown Pz.D, Jan 3, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 20, 2013
    6:30AM - Zombie Mod Unlimited

I was conversing in the chat saying the word naggers which I referred to as someone who nags or complains a lot. Jed and Ghosted seem to think that was a racial slur and proceeded to threaten to ban me. As I was replying to their threats in the chat, calmly, they then said I was chat spamming. To my understanding chat spam is when someone copy and pastes and hits enter repeatedly.

So after the threats of ban I was silenced among having Ghosted call me several names. Just wondering if the special treatment I've seen will be allowed. Here's the demo and I know I said naggers but that's not a racial word.

I could care less honestly but if you all value 'integrity' so much...

Attached Files:

2. Sep 22, 2010
    If you have nothing productive about this then please, let US do that.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Where should I begin? Oh, I know.

You first off attempted to go around our racism rule by saying Nagger.

"cLown: N*GGER
    cLown: See that word above is nagger
    cLown: Someone who nags constantly"

and continued this conversation. But here's my favorite quote of you in this conversation.

"cLown: Well everyone is so uptight here and likes to taddle and cry I can join in too."

I'm guessing this is mostly revolving around the abuse report that Peter posted about you. I agree with Peter though, you are acting childish about this and you're making a way to big of a deal about this. If you think It's okay to randomly file abuse reports, then that will get you no where.

The body of this conversation was you telling us that you weren't breaking any rule of that matter when you were constantly bringing up the same conversation which revolves around chat spamming.

"cLown: Having a conversation is not chat spamming.. Copy and pasting something over and over that is spaming."

If you think this is what chat spamming is, then you obviously never read the rules of our server. It's disappointing to see past admins like this.
  4. Dec 20, 2013
    It has nothing to do with what happened earlier. The fact is I was never spamming the chat and I never used a racial slur. My demo however does show you silencing me for no reason and Ghosted calling me several names. I'm just sharing this because I feel it's abuse. That is all there is nothing more to it. Furthermore here is the rule on chat spam and I didn't violate it.

Chat spam includes but is not limited to repeating the same message multiple times, sending long unbroken strings of characters, or chatting nonstop in all caps. All languages are acceptable in chat.

When did I repeat the same message over and over? When did I send long unbroken strings of character? When did I chat NON STOP in caps?

5. Jul 20, 2010
    @cLown Pz.D you tried to be cute with saying n*gger and then clam it was nagger afterwards, the intent can be seen that you were trying to get around the no racism rule by simply having a * in it and then claiming that you were saying that was nagger.

They probably should have just dropped it after they warned you and not fallen for you baiting them with your constant bitching. Not to mention you started the demo after you tried to troll and be cute with the nword. So far I would say you were trying to loophole the no racism rule and that Jed and Ghosted shouldn't have fallen for you baiting them.

Seems to me you're just throwing a bitch fit because you got caught abusing then did a charge back not to mention unbanned a player because you were pissed and now trying to start shit on the servers. FYI when Brian see's the charge back you did, most likely you will be perma banned.
  6. Dec 7, 2012
    This fool was trolling our racism rules. A player was just banned for racism and he thinks trolling our racism rules is o.k. (Clown, you are lucky that your not banned yet and you have the nerve to post this BS) LOL
    ....cheers Jed!:beer::beer:
  7. Dec 20, 2013
    It's all good I'm just pointing out that this whole community is flawed and certain people get away with things. I could care less if I'm banned to be honest, and, I look forward to escalating the hearing with PP. Well time to leave for work have a great day guys I wish you all the best :wink:
  8. Apr 9, 2012
    You in Peter his thread.
    You in this thread.

It seems like you also have your understandings of the rules, don't be hypocritical. You're trying to loophole and search for 'flaws' just because you got caught. You did not understand you job as admin and behaving like this brings you nowhere. If you expected this system to be perfect than admins were not needed in the first place.
  9. May 31, 2012
    Just because its not specifically in the rules doesn't mean you can jump all around it.
  10. Jan 3, 2014
    You guys really are noobs :clap: Thank you for the permanent ban!
  11. Feb 27, 2012
    Well, seeing as he tried to chargeback and there is no point in this thread anymore, :handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.