Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Jedi Mind Tricks as unkown as Goomba

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by SkyCloud, Oct 2, 2011

1. Mar 26, 2011
    This Jedi Mind Tricks all rdy starting pissing me off. Hes keep on following me when admins were not even on and I just want' this bastard Perma banned he never stop trolling me 24/7. When I'm on Hes on starting trolling me then ill grab all the admins if I can when I ever talk he will say something like were is skycloud. I'm just sick of it I just want him Perma banned him.

Well here his steamID STEAM_0:0:37880761

I don't have enof proof but he rly needs to stop trolling me.
  2. May 20, 2011
    I know for a fact that he's a troll, but he's a regular player. What do you mean with "trolling me" though, is him following you the only thing he does or is there more?
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    There is lot of more from him. He will follow me when i talk over my mic he will keep on following me that's it.
  4. May 20, 2011
    There is no such rule for banning or getting rid of someone for following you, I can totally understand that it's really annoying, but that's what the incognito skins are for (the skins that look like the default ones but with the extra perks).
  5. May 15, 2011
    Please help me, your title has me in a bind.

By "Jedi Mind Tricks as unknown as Goomba" did you mean "Jedi Mind Tricks is as annoying as Goomba?"

Other than that, you REALLY need to take english lessons Sky.

This shit is becoming illegible.

And Sky seriously, just ignore them.

If they don't do anything wrong their is no reason to bring it up.

Ignoring them will probably irritate them and maybe you can coax them into cade breaking or something so the admins can actually have something to play with.

Bitching and whining will not help.

You need to nut up or shut up. :razz:
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    How many useless posts are you going to continue making before you FOLLOW THE RULES and post actual evidence?

Seriously Sky. Get proof and we will take action. Also, please post in the appropriate forum.
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    SkyCloud, I've tried to say this to you on Mumble and on Steam, but you continue to complain and bring it to the forums, so I guess I'll just have to put it here for everyone to see.

For all the trolling you claim to have suffered, you dish out plenty of your own. I frequently spec on the ZMP server, and many of these conflicts that arise are a result of your OWN trolling and shit-talking both on the mic and through chat.

I don't know Jedi Mind Tricks, nor am I trying to defend him, but I was in there last night when you were playing and on Mumble with us, and I listened to the chatter between you and him. You kept on saying "Oh, did you hear that? He keeps going!" etc, etc. The guy really said nothing bad towards you that I could tell. It all seemed like playful banter to me.

You need to get control of yourself and stop crying wolf every time somebody develops a problem with you.

As for Jedi Mind Tricks, I see he already has a ban under his belt, so he should probably chill as well.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    As I said last night in mumble, you seem to be a magnet for this shit and after numerous reports from you I'm starting to see why. I too was in-game last night under a different name and saw nothing that would warrant any kind of admin to player interaction for what Jedi was doing. Given I wasn't there the entire night, but I'd have to agree with dill here.
  9. Feb 18, 2011
    As annoying as he might be just shut it out. We can't try to comfort you and ban him for saying something as stupid as "lol fail sky". Just mute him in-game. That way, you wont have to feel like hes attacking you.