Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Jedi Terrible admin

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by dfgdfgsdfgdafgadfg, Feb 26, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 26, 2014
    I was on the ZM server and got perma banned from Jedi, or Jed (one of the two) because he claims I was someone else avoiding a ban just because we have the same tag. Didn't bother checking IP address or anything, didn't do anything to back it up besides the fact I had the same tag in my name. I find it quite hilarious how incompetent and lazy he is, it's not hard to check an IP address. Says a lot about him as an admin! Thanks!
    dfgdfgsdfgdafgadfg, Feb 26, 2014 Last edited by dfgdfgsdfgdafgadfg, Feb 26, 2014
  2. Nov 29, 2012
    Not sure why you did not use your real name. For those wondering, his IP address matches the ban with this steam ID ( STEAM_0:1:15296776 ) on SB.

Also, @Jed reason for the ban is grossly inappropriate, and too difficult to track down the other ban he is referring to. Maybe @Jed can shed some light, as I believe that is who "jedi" is in his post.

Also, there is a ban protest section so that you can protest bans..if that what's the intention of this post.
  4. Feb 3, 2012
    You just so happened to join the server instantly after being banned under the username: "♫ V|L|K ♫ ibis.a" And then followed by typing "N*GGERS?" In chat. Seems to be awfully similar to what you said before you were banned:
    "*Spec* RofLoLmao: N*GGERS?
    *Spec* RofLoLmao: N*GGERS?
    *Spec* RofLoLmao: N*GGERS?"

I think I should also imply what you said when you rejoined as the alt account: "*Spec* ♫ V|L|K ♫ ibis.a: yall are pretty fast with the ban hammer ill admit" and "*Spec* ♫ V|L|K ♫ ibis.a: go ahead and perma me from the server idgaf" not to mention "*Spec* ♫ V|L|K ♫ ibis.a: yall think i was unexplained?" (Guy that was banned by Sica for racism as well)

I haven't the slightest as to why you decide to troll our rules about racism.
  5. Feb 26, 2014
    Not hard to check IP address buddy. pretty simple process. And if you did check my IP address you'd see no similarities from the guys you did ban. Reason why I knew who y'all were talking about when you accused me is because I was in spec when you banned them for it. And I told you that I didn't care to be banned because I was laughing at how you can't even go through a simple process to see if I was the same person

And Retslag, I wasn't doing this to try and get unbanned, I just thought y'all should know how some of your admins operate.
    dfgdfgsdfgdafgadfg, Feb 26, 2014 Last edited by dfgdfgsdfgdafgadfg, Feb 26, 2014
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    1. Alright your IP is indeed different. But that doesn't mean anything. People go through proxies or use VPNs to tunnel their traffic.
    2. Your chat log is located here: http://stats.plaguefest.com/player_histories/chat/245910 Scroll down and you can see why your ban is now warranted, but for a different reason. I'll go ahead and change it from Ban evasion to racism with the intention to taunt.
    3. Jed, your comments are poorly formed. You should have included the chat logs in the comments, even a link would do. I had to go searching for this.

At this moment, your ban will stay.
  7. Feb 26, 2014
    I'm fine with a day ban or whatever for saying "N*ggers" if you want to do it that way lol, but the perma ban for "avoiding ban" is unnecessary. Thank you
  8. Dani
    This message by Dani has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 26, 2014, Reason: case is already closed....
    Feb 26, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.