Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Jedi Underground

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by KILLERSandCOMPANY, Oct 25, 2012

Did you like the vid?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2012.
Yes! Jedi videos are cool! 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No! I hate you! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sep 9, 2012
    Just finished a new video "Jedi Underground" let me know what you guys think of it! I def need to work on the fight scene ect.

Also I'm thinking of making a Z-escape live action video, I don't think it's ever been done, and it might be funny to do a deja vu type map where people and facing the door waiting for it to open and everyone is failing hard... what do you think?

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7nCWVPAKpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008
      have that one guy that is always screaming, saying "Turn the fuck around" and it sounds like it will work out just fine.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 9, 2012
        Lol! Yea! And like 10 people are facing door and only 3 are shooting!
        Post Merged, Oct 25, 2012
        Thanks Zenzr!
      • Jul 8, 2012
      • Aug 26, 2012
      • Sep 9, 2012
        You Guys have any other ideas for a ZE video?
      • Apr 1, 2012
        hehehe, a pF failure montage, hehehe... hehe
      • Dec 6, 2011
        With your great video skills, you should try for an epic introduction to what zombie escape is, and all of the badass things we do. So anybody new to ZE or CS:S in general can watch it and be like "holy fuck I need to play this, on PLAGUEFEST!".
      • Sep 9, 2012
        Yea def going to slap a huge Plagefest #1 server logo on the video, maybe bring in more players, right now I'm trying to scout locations and try to figure out wether it will be all first person or 3rd person views.. what do you think?
      • May 27, 2008
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 19, 2008
          You have to have people yelling, "Hold the Hallway" or "fall back its vents" things like that. Have like a chat window pop up with a admin saying "Stop Edging or stop mic spamming." I will inform you when I have more ideas.

Also nice videos great quality, nice music, great concept in genenal, also beautiful place where it was filmed.

PS: Digging the GoPro part at the end :smile:
        • Feb 21, 2007