Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Jedi

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by tfreeman451, Dec 24, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 11, 2013

Admin: Jedi

What: Randomly freezes me for ghosting?

Situation: After hitting the ramps 5 times to launch myself into the direction of the upper platforms, she decided I must have been ghosting her even though I killed her there the last 3-4 rounds and froze me.

I'm pretty sure she has an issue with myself as this isn't the first time and the chat clearly show's her hatred towards myself:

Dec 24, 2015 10:43:06 pm tfreeman u fag Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:42:41 pm punk Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:42:39 pm haha Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:42:36 pm u cant do it hoe Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:42:27 pm hy frebuddy Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:39:47 pm HE will go exactly to this spot Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:38:29 pm lol u didnt get me fag Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:37:58 pm aw so close
    Dec 24, 2015 10:34:46 pm tfagman reporting Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:34:11 pm and dick Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:34:07 pm tfagman Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Dec 24, 2015 10:33:58 pm
    fag
  2. Dec 28, 2014
    freeman I have had to warn and kick you previously for ghosting and purposefully turning into a zombie to stab teammates. You did this multiple rounds and you even did it to me personally. I have 2 demos of you ghosting and I merely froze you to get your attention to read my warning this time.
    Post Merged, Dec 24, 2015
    http://www.filedropper.com/tf
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      The demo doesn't show anything useful. In the demo, h dill/jedi goes to this spot.

[IMG]

This is what is said in chat in the entire demo.

Ghosting is mostly not against ZM server rules. The only time that I think all of us agree to discipline ghosting is when a player is sitting in spectate giving away other players locations by saying it over the mic or in chat.

And here is a rundown that Momo gave.
      You can warn -> discipline tfreeman456 for intentionally killing himself to grief you guys, but you cannot warn -> discipline him for ghosting unless it is what was described by myself or Momo in the quotes above. Other types of ghosting will require you to ask for assistance from an LSA+.

If you have evidence, do not withhold it from us.

This looks like jedi made a mistake. I don't believe it was intentional or to be malicious.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 28, 2014
        I am sorry about the confusion with ghosting. I have just seen this particular player Commit infringements in the past of cheating nature. I mentioned before about suiciding to stab teammates. I didn't think he was reading the warnings because he continues to do things like ghost, but I will no longer enforce Ghosters. Again I apologize for the mix up, I wasn't aware ghosting was allowed.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        Let me clarify this, he did not purposely get stab by zombie. He SUICIDED and turned into zombie..
        Since you brought up this, I like to play as zombie most of the time, so I suicide myself to become a zombie. I would like to ask the LSA or management, "Is suiciding to become a zombie illegal?"
      • Oct 11, 2013
        Here is me "ghosting" - The same thing I do every round. As this was even happening I was actually tabbed out talking to someone.
        Post Merged, Dec 25, 2015
        Not that I care much about your opinion anymore, but you have never kicked myself. You have warned me for some odd reason of killing myself to become a zombie all while still calling me a "faggot", but never kicked myself.

Attached Files:

• Dec 28, 2014
        Suicide to tun into a zombie is fine, but intentially stabbing is griefing sica and tfreeman
      • Jan 3, 2013
        I know getting stab on purpose and killing teammates is greifing. Why are you tagging me here? Did I get stab by someone purposely and kill you? You better explain clearly here, since you tagged me.
      • Oct 11, 2013
        I'm very clear on the rules. The original topic was how you froze me for "ghosting" you. I've provided a demo and your chat logs of you constantly harassing myself to back my claim. Then you come out throwing out false information such as kicking myself and now accusing Sica and myself of intentionally getting stabbed to to kill others?

There is a difference of killing yourself because you'd rather play as a zombie and your accusations.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        This thread was about Jedi wrongly enforcing ghosting. It looks like he is aware of his mistake and started a new topic on ghosting here. Issue resolved.
        • Like Like x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.