Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Jedi

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Grape, Mar 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 24, 2013
    Jedi banned me without warning after a kick without warning.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 20, 2013
      The current map is: zm_downtown_pf_2
      VFV: lol
      jedi: GRAPE WTF
      Sick Chicken killed Slugg with zombie_claws_of_death.
      jedi: STOPuyIM FLIPPING IT
      NabcakE killed Helter with p90.
      Join us on Mumble! mumble.plaguefest.com
      Bross killed Astro with zombie_claws_of_death.
      STEPHAN killed jedi with zombie_claws_of_death.
      NabcakE: !ztele
      Clockworx05: laaaag
      Bross killed NabcakE with zombie_claws_of_death.
      Astro: !ztele
      jedi: y
      Grape se ha conectado.
      Grape: got em
      Lamb of god suicided.
      Helter killed edub with zombie_claws_of_death.
      [Source Mod] jedi: Grape kickeado (Razón: "leave to avoid stab")
      Clockworx05: lag.... wtf
      Grape se ha conectado.
      Helter: !scream
      Bross: hahahahahahaha
      Bross: hahahahahahahahah
      Grape: got em
      Scrambled: !ztele
      [pF] is our admin tag =pF= is our community tag which you are welcome to use.
      Slugg: ahaha
      Grape: get rekt faggot
      (Admin) jedi: grape do not leave game to avoid stab
      Bross: hahahahahahha what a faggots xd
      STEPHAN: u derserved it grape
      [Source Mod] Time remaining for map: 0:49
      [SourceBans] jedi: "Grape" baneado por 60 minutos. (razón: leave to avoid stab).

jedi kicked warning and ban on the same time. lol
    • Oct 24, 2013
    • Dec 28, 2014
      you were breaking peoples cades. you then left the game right in front of me to avoid a zombie stabbing you. you were warned
      Post Merged, Mar 8, 2016
      I have the clan tag on, so yes I do.

Attached Files:

• Oct 24, 2013
      You don't kick someone, warn, then ban. That is not how things work, especially all at once.:kissed:
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Did you warn him for the cade breaking? I would be OK if he had a warning earlier and then kicked for breaking a different rule. Kicking, warning, and banning all at once for breaking one rule (after warning for cade breaking) doesn't make sense to me though. Did he break another rule after the kick + warning?
    • Dec 28, 2014
      you know better, 60 minute ban for multiple offenses.
    • Oct 24, 2013
      You need to make up your mind what you were warning and kicking and banning all at once for.:inlove:
    • Dec 28, 2014
      Mar 8, 2016 8:39:05 pm get rekt faggot Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:39:00 pm got em Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:38:43 pm got em Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:34:46 pm mad Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:34:09 pm ahahahahahhahaa Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:30:38 pm nothing you can do

Mar 8, 2016 8:12:27 pm FUCK YOUR CADE SLUGG Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:12:20 pm hahahah Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:12:15 pm lol Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:12:14 pm im breaking this Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:12:12 pm fuck your cade Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:12:09 pm no Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
      Mar 8, 2016 8:11:55 pm im breaking sluggs cade right now

Mar 8, 2016 8:23:22 pm -
      [IMG]
      [IMG]:kangaroo: Slugg grape is a cade breaker
      Mar 8, 2016 8:14:45 pm -
      [IMG]
      [IMG]:kangaroo: Slugg
      dammit grape u stop my cade out and i died
    • Jan 29, 2014
      Grape was not breaking my cade we have been joking with each other. Grape wasnt even near me. ME and grape was just trolling each other.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 24, 2013
        ROFL that was me and slugg joking around ahahahhaaahaha. We did that hours before when I wasn't near him.

Attached Files:

• Mar 26, 2012
        Ban expired. Seems like Jedi did everything at once. You shhouldn't do. Also should make sure what is going on is legit. Like we don't really do anything if the cade breaking isn't witnessed (for reasons like this). Even though he is an ex admin and regular, you should warn first under most circumstances.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        @Grape, please ensure you're following this the next time you create an abuse thread. If someone has offered to provide proof, state that in your OP. Otherwise if i see a thread with an OP as blank as that I'm just going to lock it. We shouldn't have to find out what happened by searching logs, checking stats page, etc all the time. While that didn't necessarily happen this time because bross provided some evidence, i feel like this needed to be addressed regardless. This isn't just directed at you, it goes for everyone.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.