Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Jeremy banned me for another player's actions

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Bok, Jan 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 9, 2015

This whole thing started because this guy cade broke me, and then the next round he did it to me and tried to frame me.

Some guy named Neix/Atomics, came into my cade area, the secret one next to the wheelbarrow on desperados and started crying because he didn't think I was setting up the vendy the right way. The next round, i was inside the cade after him and as we were next to each other *literally on top of each other* he shot it out and started spamming that it was me.

This doesn't make any sense because that's a cade spot that I was using and I've never get 'warned' for cade breaking, because I don't cade break. Another player called Mavma said he saw Neix do it, and neix griefed him too.

The next map, this neix guy harassed me nonstop all game. All game this guy spammed the chat harassing me and trying to argue with me. Jeremy told him to stop.

Then on the map after that his douche started following me around and trying to block me.

I got kicked once for 'blocking' when i was killed inside the long red vent and typing vtele, and I got kicked on zm_london after that right after I said that Neix was blocking, because he blocked me underneath a stair case.

So basically, this douchebag broke my cade, blamed me for it, and then blocked me mutliple times and then Jeremy banned me for 'blocking'.

Here's proof Jeremy abused me and banned me for another player blocking me.

as he said 'why can't we be friends, he had me trapped against the underscale of a staircase.

Isaack! killed =pF= Eva Lovia with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (gG) Plinta Tormas: oh snap lol an internet tough guy... well i know how to deal with you.. lol
    ProfessorGenki killed Peau Lisse De Ta Mere with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ProfessorGenki killed bob barker with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420.: why cant we be frieeeends
    BIO BENNY: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    virus rus78: !ztele
    fuck face killed ګڿ RiCk with deagle.
    Type motd for a list of server rules.
    Barracuda: neix is blocking
    ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420.: !ztele
    DasGiggitymaster24 killed mamvma with aug.
    ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420.: ahahah what abitch
    illuminatty: !ztele
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.PlagueFest.com for more info.
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.PlagueFest.com for more info.

[IMG]

so i complained that neix was blocking... neix !ztele's instantly, calls me a bitch for reporting him, and then I get banned for blocking? What? It's blatantly obvious that Neix was blocking me, and that he zteled away because he didn't want to get kicked, but then I got banned for it?
    Bok, Jan 8, 2016 Last edited by Bok, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Apr 18, 2014
    That was his cade. And if i saw correctly, he was trying to set his cade up, and you griefed/cadebroke him.

You were blocking. There was a human up there and people were trying to get access to the secret, you could have zteled, on the last map ( unpanic ) you did the same thing and i warned you.

Also, your chat history for info: http://stats.plaguefest.com/player_histories/chat/368017
    And @Secprotocol and @Aprz have dealed with you before for getting around the racism rules, you have multiple bans for it, and if im not wrong, i warned you for the same subject a couple of days ago.
  3. Apr 26, 2015
    You definitely blocked on two occasions in the vents, the first was to push someone out to get infected and the second you were blocking a zombie to get a human. Both times which I saw as well.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jan 9, 2015
      I was not. Did I get kicked for it? Yes. Was i blocking? No. I was trying to get out of the vents without Z teleing so I sneak back around later, but New Prisoner was behind me 'afk', and there was someone in front of me so I was trapped.

At the end of the day I was kicked for Atomics blocking me as you can see in my log and me complaining about it.

For the 'cade breaking', I have enough text evidence in my log which I can upload to show I accused Atomics of cade breaking one round, and the next round he accused me even though it was blatantly him and he was angry because i accused him the first time.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Bok, do you have a demo of the incident to serve as proof to your claims of not breaking the several rules you're accused of? So far we have two admins claiming to have seen you breaking rules on more than one occasion.
    • Jan 9, 2015

No, but My console shows Jeremy banning me for his friend(seemingly) or another player blocking me and me complaining about it. Doesn't make sense how I got banned for blocking, when Atomics was clearly blocking me.

Why don't you check the ban logs and take note that right now it's 2016, and every other ban is from 2015

It was not his cade. I was in there first and QQ'd big time when he cade broke me, I can show my console if you want. Then the next round he accused me of cade breaking him in the same spot, because last round I accused him and he was salty.

ON ZM LONDON- He blocked me under the staircase and I complained, he instantly typed !ztele as you can see so he wouldn't get kicked, and then you banned me instead.

[IMG]
      Post Merged, Jan 8, 2016
      Post Merged, Jan 8, 2016
      furthermore on the cade breaking. neither me or atomics are that dumb, once i accused atomics of cadebreaking and jeremy said he couldn't do anything. It's not like I wasn't aware that Jeremy was spectating me or Atomics. We were right next to each other and I was pulling the cade in to set it up, and Atomics shot it out knowing he could frame me.
    • Apr 18, 2014
      I said what i saw. On the desprerados case, you were trying to get in and he was trying to set a cade, after that he put the vendi up, you shot it off.
    • Jan 9, 2015
      He cade broke me on the round before it. You said you couldn't do anything. Second round I went in and we were setting it together at the front and he shot it out while i was pressing e.

There's a big gap in your logic. I knew you were spectating me. And I was there last round BEFORE him and complained about him cade breaking.

Why the fuck would I cade break my own desperados spot, with some douchebag who just cade broke me. We were side by side and he fired and you thought it was me clearly.

You can tell Atomics is a douche because he then harassed me nonstop for the next two maps, and intentionally blocked me on london, where you banned me instead of him when you can clearly tell he was blocking me not the other way around. You banned me once I complained about him, did you even kick him lmao?
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I'm not really seeing any proof in that console log. Using ztele when someone claims you're blocking isn't exactly an admission of guilt.
    • Apr 18, 2014
      So you´re complaining that i didn´t do nothing as an admin because i wasnt watching, which means, that i did anything because i didn´t have proof?
    • Jan 9, 2015
      So why did I get banned immediately after I accused him? There's a gap in events unless jeremy wants to fill it what happened once he zteled away from blocking me in a staircase.
      He zteles away and then calls me a bitch. not shady at all lol. and then i immediately get banned.

No Jeremy, I'm saying the cade breaking that I'm getting accused of was him trying to frame me. That's my desperdos spot and I had previously accused him of cade breaking which he didn't even try to accuse me back. It was his revenge on me to set up the cade fire it out and then say it was me. It wasn't me god damnit. That's my spot.
    • Apr 18, 2014
      He zteled, but there were other players trying to get the human, you were blocking.
      Post Merged, Jan 8, 2016
      So youre saying that he cadebroke you so you cadebreak him because that was your spot?
    • Jan 9, 2015
      what are you talking about, I was underneath the staircase, like think of a stair case going up in a hotel, i was on the backside of the staricase / << in that little corner and neix was blocking me in.

You're playing this game of 'oh i'll just say that bok was somewhere else and no under the staircase' i'm not stupid jeremy. I'm aware you're spectating me and that you're trying to make it seem like i'm blocking. do you have a dem of me blocking?.

Dude? Did you even read what I said. I said he cade broke me, I tried to get him in trouble. And then he accused me of the same thing next round by forcibly firing out the vendi while i was next to him.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I just don't see this getting anywhere unless you can provide proof that you weren't doing these things.
    • Apr 26, 2015
    • Jan 9, 2015
      In the two years I've played this game I've never gotten in trouble for 'blocking' or 'cade breaking' until I met jeremy's long time pal atomics today.

Meh, Jeremy is lying what can I say. I didn't know he's best buds with atomics LOL. Pays money for admin and then makes up lies to get people banned he doesn't like.

When I got banned i was trapped underneath a starcase with Atomics harassing me. There was no 'human' that anyone was trying to get.

Jeremy have fun spectating me in the future, because i'll have .dem files to show you're lying when you abuse me the nex time.

yeah getting turned into a zombie because someone was edging, realizing the guy behind you is afk and you can't leave, and then typing ztele to get out of there. Totally blocking.
    • Apr 18, 2014
    • Jan 9, 2015
      I wasn't there... I just said I was underneath a staircase.

[IMG]

look the left, behind the wooden staircase. That's where I was.
      ^^ Except theres no way out, and there's nowhere to go. and atomics was blocking me in. I was not on the staircase at all.

Again Jeremy, you can play your games of 'oh lets just say he was here' but I'll have a .dem next time to show you're lying if you want to go that route.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      This would definitely be your best recourse in the future for situations like these.
    • Mar 26, 2012
      I was on during the Desprerados incident, but didn't personally witness it. I used to Drive to see if we could see what happened. Unfortunately, their models disappear at the perfect time so you cannot see which model shot the cade. I noted that Barracuda had a totally white tracer in the demo and ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420. had like a green/blue tracer. You can still see the tracer in the demo and it looks like the green/blue tracer shot it out (making me suspect ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420. shot it out). When the models returned, they are both facing each other and it looked like Barracuda was optimally positioned to shoot out the cade, but it is possible that ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420. shot it out and turned around immediately afterward.

In my opinion, it looked like really bad team work rather than griefing. ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420. brought the cade while Barracuda went there at the same time. ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420. went inside first and was probably trying to lift the cade using E, but it was preventing Barracuda from getting in. They both just said "move" to each other. Eventually ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420. moved and Barracuda got behind. The models disappear, but you can see the cade being built and then shot out. In chat, there is a disagreement on who shot it out, but Jeremey said that he saw Barracuda shooting it out and warned him. ๖ۜNeix ๖ۜAthomix .420. and Barracuda pretty much debated and argued about it over the mic and chat, but nothing useful was said.

Demo was too large to upload on the forum even though I only recorded a round. I uploaded the demo here. Move it to the cstrike folder and play it in game. Type demoui in console. Click Drive and move the camera to here.

[IMG]

The incident happens right at the beginning of the demo.

I was on for the beginning of Unpanic, but said in admin chat I was leaving and then disconnected. If it happened before I left, I could review the demo, but I don't recall hearing anything significant while I was on. Looks like Jeremy attempted to contact me after I left.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.