Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Jeremy kicking for cade breaking

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by teemo, Jan 10, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    I was shooting at the humans just messing around and they shot at me back on the roy the ship (no big deal). I didnt know the glass broke and Jeremy warned me for it so i stopped. Shortly after I was kicked because I shot zombies to try and help the humans he then kicked me. didnt even try and shoot the glass after I was warned and i got kicked

Jeremy has the demo so that should provide all the proof.
  2. Apr 18, 2014
    Jeremy, Jan 10, 2016 Last edited by Jeremy, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    You play dumb after being warned saying "the glass breaks?" when you can clearly see it breaking from you shooting it toward the beginning.

This is similar to zombies being in front of a cade. Shooting at the zombies while still hitting the props of the cade is still cadebreaking, despite you just wanting to shoot the zombies.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
      The file is too big to attach, so i had to use an external servidor.
    • Jan 25, 2014
      When all the admins are always specing me for no reason yeah you would be defensive too. And no im not playing dumb it looked to be as the glass was unpenetrable. I was warned way after I was even shooting it the warning came at least a minute after I stopped shooting the glass so someone was obviously looking to get me in trouble instead of just asking me do you know that glass breaks?

I dont believe I ever hit the glass when I was shooting the zombies to try and help the humans. I shot the zombies in a fashion to try and get them off the boat and that was that.
    • Apr 18, 2014
      That´s because i was checking if it was illegal before to warn you.
    • Jan 21, 2011

If you didn't do shit like this, admins wouldn't watch you and you'd have no reason to be defensive.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jan 25, 2014
        If you can't tell the glass has almost 0 difference between what is seen as glass and what is not. Having an admin jump down my throat for the 2nd straight day in a row shows you guys have a serious control issue with your admins.

Do you realize that a simple private message to me woulda have solved this problem.

" hey teemo do you know that glass breaks".. Obviously you'd rather try and punish your players.
      • Jan 21, 2011
        He did tell you that the glass breaks... And you can see the shards from when you break it at the beginning...

EDIT: If you didn't have a history of trolling admins, this wouldn't be an issue, but you constantly troll admins to get a rise out of them then call foul when they punish you for it. Sometimes the admin takes it too personally and gives you a more severe punishment than is warranted, granted, but the whole situation could be avoided if you would just stop trolling admins for no reason.
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Jan 25, 2014
          Yes and so I stopped and tried to help them. The zombies got in while I was trying to help them.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          put it into an archive with 7zip or WinRAR.
        • Apr 18, 2014
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I just watched the demo. Teemo did claim he was unaware that the glass broke. When the zombies jumped on the boat, he was shooting the zombies, not intentionally breaking the glass. He was just shooting the zombies away. You are right, it is griefing/cadebreaking, but he didn't do it again deliberately when you kicked him.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Apr 18, 2014
            If after some point he knew that the glass could break, why would he even shoot there if he knows the rules?
          • Feb 27, 2012
            because he was shooting the zombies. his intentions were not to push your buttons, it looks like he was just shooting the zombies and that was all. i think 1 bullet hit the glass out of that second time. i would have kicked him if he kept shooting the glass as he was before. there's no need to be trigger happy.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Apr 18, 2014
              He is a regular and he knows the rules, he also throw a nade at it. If he knew that the glass would break and it would be cadebreaking, why would he shoot the zombies there and throw a nade?
            • Jan 25, 2014
              The humans had died at that point....................
            • Feb 27, 2012
              To help out the humans. He was shooting the zombies away.
            • Apr 18, 2014
              But he knew that if he shot the glass would be cadebreaking and he still did it.
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.