Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

John is abusing

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by FallenMS, Oct 12, 2008

1. Oct 5, 2008
    Hello. Today i was in customs server playing with my friend Sig. and I was playing and having fun killing people in the de_rats map. John banned me for no reason at all in front of Dani, Thomas, Sig and Kitty. He has banned me about 2 times for no reason. He is the only admin that abuses me and every other admin im cool with them. I didnt do anything wrong i was just playing the game like everyone else.

Screenshots:
    http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp286/h...napshot0000.jpg
    http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp286/h...napshot0001.jpg
    http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp286/h...napshot0004.jpg

Wow i just got unban and he banned me again look at the third link it just happened right when i enter
  2. May 24, 2008
    I demand fallen stop getting banned every time he goes into customs.
    He's done NOTHING wrong.
  3. Oct 27, 2007
  4. May 24, 2008
    He changed the way he acts just to play on our servers.
    What more do you want from him?
  5. Oct 27, 2007

We dont need another DoomX
  6. Oct 5, 2008
    Yes punisher what do you want from me? Last month i was a nub in zombie server and customs. I just asked them questions and they all came after me calling me an idiot and i started fighting back. I dont even know you or talked to you before so why are you hating me for. I changed alot now if you think i should stay banned then make a demo and post it to everyone what i did. What do you mean by giving alot of chances. You never gave me a warning or anything. I tried to talk to other admins and they dont give me a chance to explain to them. Here is one good example remember one time when i didnt know what blocking meant and i was standing near the door building a cade but i didnt know it was the entrance to the building and everyone started to yell at me STOP BLOCKING and you should really explain to me what that meant because i was a nub. And also i get treated like scarface and scarface also fight back like i did. but how come now he doesnt get in trouble anymore? when i said space douchebag's name wrong i said douchbag and it was a mistake then everyone started laughing at me and calling me a retard. that was all the past and i have really changed now. All the admins who saw me play this week tell me what i did wrong.
  7. Mar 15, 2008
    I dont need to make a demo your banned and i hope its gonna stick for once
  8. Oct 5, 2008
    Thomas what did i do wrong just answer that question i got banned before and ck27 unbanned me. That was the past im talking about this week what did i do wrong this week. Because i just came back this week actually only for 2 days.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Fallen, Im sorry but this is another one of CK27's ways of trying to get to us. Make us angry at him, Ect... The best thing would be to move on from here, Because this will never stop and never go away. You went out of your way to piss us all of (Calling people names, Stalking a few admins, ect.) and we do not need someone around here who enjoys doing that.
  10. Posts
    Kyle you do not understand dude i was not stalking other admins listen i already said this like alot of times remember how they made fun of me in zombie server they treated me like they did to scarface and he fight back and so did i. i tried to tell admins and they muted me so i went to customs and played there. this is a misunderstandment because i was a noob back then and i didnt like people calling me a retard. i changed alot now just leave the past behind i behave better now. if you dont believe me just go to spectate with another name or act like a regular player and if you see me do one thing wrong then you can ban me and i wont say another word again.
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    Bud, I've heard things from so many admins it is not funny. To top it off... I remember joining customs twice... You claimed I was Jewish then started screaming "KYLE'S A JEWWWWWWW~!!!!!!111!!111". You cannot make this shit up Fallen, You just can't.

By the way... Did I ever call you a retard? Did I even talk to you once out of the blue?
  12. Dec 30, 2006

I truly believe fallen has changed his ways and deserves a second chance. LOok at what a role model he is being. There is hope for fallen. Well I guess with a nickname like that there might not be.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Because we all know there is "Kyle Bullshit" :rolleyes:

OH OH OH lookie here, I think I found some "Ck27 Bullshit".
  14. May 27, 2008

Just stop fighting over it, tag em, bag em, and get on with it.
    This is possibly the second biggest discussion in this field on the forums.
    It's worse than a court house. Majority vote won that he should just go, and yet you all continue to fight about it.
  15. Sep 18, 2008
    Jeez whats with all this pointless drama? I rarely lurk around the boards yet i still hear a lot about you fallen. hell even when I played a few games where you you were the point of the discussion. Of course I'm not going to take any sides from hearing word of mouth but rather from what I've seen for my self.

http://www.plaguefest.com/index.php?showtopic=1922

Retslag1 made a good point here though and I do remember hearing him saying this. correct me if I'm wrong but hell I don't really think there is a way to prove it if it has been deleted.

All and all, rather then just pointing fingers and fighting, why don't we vote on it? Admins that paid have a right of there own opinions after all. I think its pointless and unprofessional to fight one another about this. lets vote, voice our opinion and see where that gos.

>.> forgive me for any misspellings, and etc. its late and I'm tired.... (this might as well be my sig since i pretty much post late at night anyways...)
  16. Sep 18, 2008
    I agree. By the way.... you got that damn surfin bird song stuck in my head again.... lol
  17. Oct 5, 2008
    OK listen why are you still thinking about the past. you think that people everyone would be the same? you should start thinking about it. life is full of changes if there was no puberty then all you guys wouldnt grow right? if there was a name for behavior change then that is what im working on right now. i am trying my best not to use the mic too much. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! you saw how i was 1 month ago but if you get a chance to know me now you would know how i feel. why do you think that im still the same like 1 month ago. ook if i was the same like 1 month ago does that mean that i was frozen in time or what and when i wake up 1 month later i would act the same? you guys should give me a chance and just leave the dam past behind already. we all do wrong things or mistakes and we regret it and we can do something called CHANGE and change is what makes us improve in life. i admit that i was stupid 1 month ago but now i know all the rules in the servers. but listen the golden rule in life is to treat others how you want to be treated. the majority of the members were being an asshole to me and the perfect example is when i didnt know how to say douchebag everyone started laughing at me and being jerks so why cant i be a jerk back? but everyone is not like that some of them cant stand up for themselves and just take all the crap and disrespect. just cause you are an admin doesnt mean you are always right because you were a player once and you know how it feels to be treated like this.
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    Your right, I think that we have all been a little to hard on Hitler, Osama, Good ol Sadam, and who could forget Uncle Kim...

Ck, If you do not have any more objections I am going to go ahead and lock this. (Or you can after you post your last remark...)
  19. Oct 5, 2008
    Kyle who says im talking about hitler, osama, sadam or uncle kim. im trying to say that people can change its just like saying if you are addicted to something like smoking you can quit but its really hard. but how hard is it to change your behavior for other people its hard and some its easy people are not all the same it depends on what influence them. not everyone gets the same stuff its just like the rich and the poor they are alot different for me i changed alot from before and now.
  20. May 27, 2008
    Tats, everyone regardless is entitled to their own opinion. Lol.
    And Kyle, Ill keep it locked and not delete it this time. I swearz.