Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Join The Liberty City Masturbators. Earth Only Official Approved Crew for GTA V

Discussion in Gaming started by Benderius, Apr 15, 2015

1. Jun 11, 2012
    Slaving for the man
    And come home and your significant other/spouse/pet/kids/half ton rabbit overlord gets on your nerve
    And go to bed looking at your bank account full of D1ck$

Well no more should you feel of this despair for like
    No more should you feel hatred for MTV Cribs
    Because you too can take the world by storm with your funky fresh moves
    And grooves

Join The Liberty City Mastubartors. Earth only official approved Crew. We represent the best of men..and women (I mean they are like half a man since they got men in there I guess).

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_mastubators

Request Invite and I'll approve it anybody, just limiting nobodies that's it. Doing twice a day stuff. We also in Mumble playing. We request 1 rule, DO WEAR NO PANTS.

A list of funky fresh people with their funky fresh grooves part of the list.
    @Secprotocol
    @Luffaren
    @Badgriuel
    @Jed
    @Welsper (IF SHE CAN FIND HERSELF OUT OF THAT FORREST AND ACCEPT MY INVITE)
    @Anathema
    @Brett

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 24, 2011
      We're fully serious about our masturbation. I've been there during the hard times.
      #neverforgettrainrails
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Our Ranks are custom for Earth true needs

[IMG]
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
        • Feb 24, 2011
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Dec 30, 2006
            GTA on PC has the ability to record in game footage and edit them in game.......why did we not do this?

Always in memory..........REVERSE REVERSE THERE'S A TRAIN COMING.

And.......Hey @Badgriuel likes humping rocks. Lets hump one right at the end of the heist!
          • May 15, 2011
            I sent a request as Ballziggler since that's my Rockstar account.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012

Also incriminating pictures of @Secprotocol going into strip club at 12pm

[IMG]
              • Like Like x 1
              • Dec 30, 2006
                That was such a bribe. Explains why you wanted me to go in there.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Jul 20, 2010
                  @Benderius see if you can make it so we can put our crews logo on our cars. That way my pink armored car will be our mascot lol.

@Secprotocol have you bought a weapon besides that stupid pistol you start off with? :razz:
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  I have too many weapons now. Get on my level.
                • Jul 20, 2010
                  Sorry but I will never be on getting raped by a train level. lol
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  Yeah I don't think anyone should experience that. Stupid train.
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  You can from the getco. Go to Los Santos Customs and it cost 25K to do it.
                • Jul 20, 2010
                  Alright my armored car will be our mascot. When we finish the next Heist we can buy the Armored Truck that MerryWeather uses.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Dec 30, 2006
                    Tonight. Then I'm busy for the rest of the weekish/weekendish since i gots this stupid thing called termmid
                  • Jul 20, 2010
                    @Benderius I propose a rule for our crew. When doing heists someone must be recording to catch the random bullshit that always seems to happen.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Dec 30, 2006
                      I was going to try the ingame recorder today. Or set up OBS since my new hard drive is coming today. I can offload from internal drives.
                    • Feb 8, 2013
                      So, all I've been doing is just driving my car around for the past 5 hours. I love it. Don't know how I managed to install the turbo kit in there at rank 1, but that's fine. Dumped every single penny on my car.
                      • Like Like x 2
                      • Jul 20, 2010
                        We could even start our own little Youtube channel showcasing how much of a cluster fuck our missions and heists turn into.

@Brian we need you to get on so you can fall down stairs and break your legs like it happened to you in Day Z all the time.
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Dec 30, 2006
                          You wanna? I have experience editing videos and stuffs. We all got somewhat beefy computers and with the integration of the ingame recorder, I don't see it destroying our FPS unlike using a 3rd party recorder.

But then I'm not sure if I have the time to sit down and chop up shit.