Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Join us tonight to edit the map list.

Discussion in News started by ck27, Oct 10, 2008

1. Dec 30, 2006
    Tonight friday/saturday at 1 am or 2 am central time. You will have to figure out what time that is for you, we are going to be going through the map list and adding new maps and junking the crappy maps. If you want a say in this well I guess you should be in the server.

Hopefully with a better map rotation and vote list the servers enjoyability will jump up considerably.
  2. May 25, 2008
    Bring back some escape maps! I should be there tonight though.
  3. Oct 27, 2007
    If Kitty or I are not on Chris, message us please and ty
  4. May 27, 2008

Why not like, 11 or 12?
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Jesus Matt... Whats up with all the profanity?
  6. Oct 22, 2007
    When people come out of the closet for the first time they are a little bitter about not doing it sooner i have heard. Seriously don't feel like falling asleep in my chair while going through maps.
  7. May 27, 2008
  8. Jan 7, 2008
    I'll be there. I ditched plans with my g/f for this :smile: (j/k, she would pwn me)
    midnight is too late?
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    keep an escape map or two. no need for more than that. also, please, NO MORE LILA MAPS PLEASE. and for the love of kyle, no nippers!

i like maps like atix makes, close and open spaces but easily held and taken. anything too large with high unfair spots makes me want to just stay in spec the whole map. so thats what i think.

also, this was typed from my psp. untill i get my compy back i'll be typing on this bad boy. RESPECT.
  10. Jan 7, 2008
    What a bust. I stayed up for this and then ck got lazy and kyle didn't even show. I guess this is a LOL@ME moment, but i'm not amused. what a waste of time. got to play some helicopter though :smile:
  11. May 27, 2008
    Reason why we shouldn't invite ck to test maps and set the time of gathering..
  12. Feb 21, 2007
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    I was getting off of Windows Shitsta Ultimate X64... :\

And then I fell asleep...
  14. Dec 30, 2006
  15. Sep 14, 2008
    Well why not sometime tonight? like around 8-9 central? Somewhere around there? We need to get this resolved. The maps need an extreme overhaul
  16. Dec 30, 2006
    Sorry that it was a failure last night. I had no new maps that i thought should be uploaded. I did get a list of maps that need to be removed and than there are others that are iffy and I need others opinion on.
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    Ok well how about we meet tonight at 10 Central. Then we can maybe go over the map list then worry about adding new maps into the mix?
  18. Apr 9, 2007
  19. May 27, 2008
  20. Dec 30, 2006
    kyle was suppose to be there last night but he snuck off and than I didn't know what to do.