Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Joining the ranks.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Joshy, Apr 28, 2015

1. May 31, 2012

I use to frown upon these threads within this community and the other communities I have seen goodbyes (I didn't even make an introduction); however, I had too much of good time with you guys to simply leave in silence, but there is no doubt that the time for me to leave has arrived. Normally, people would list off a bunch of people they love. There are just too many of you guys and we already know the feeling is mutual :heart:.

I am sincerely sorry to those I know I have angered in the past. In particular: @John Doe, @adinsx, @Taters, and @Nezumi, and honorable mentions for some LSAs I have called out too (especially @Momo and @Badgriuel). I have a bad temper, and I have a difficult time controlling it within this community. I get too passionate about things, and I never meant to offend or insult you guys. You guys are good in my book :thumbsup:, I respect your passion too and I thank you for your patience and all the good times we have had. I never hated you guys. This goes for anyone else who felt like there existed tension between us (so sorry if you were left out; the tension or incident wasn't strong enough for me to recall, so I am hoping that everything was good between us).

I'm also going to apologize to my brother @Aprz. It's not like we wont talk again (obviously), but I want to set things straight publicly: It's my fault it took him so long to get LSA. I deprived him, and I deprived you guys of a good LSA. He's going to do great things for you guys, and I hope that the rest of you strive for passion (not as insane as me though)... eventually... the torch may be passed onto you. You can do great things too.

Thank you all.

Joshua P.
    • Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 31, 2010
      Joshy, you're a lot like me in the respect we both do stuff that has had others look down on us. You're very passionate about things, and I'm super sensitive about things. Anyway, I realize that it's not a bad thing to be passionate or sensitive. It is who you are as a person, and people are either going to embrace it, or they're going to abandon ship. Now, being ultra-sensitive AND a sanguine personality, I especially don't take "abandon ship" well at all, lol. But I see a very sensitive side in you too (I've noticed it for a loooong time -- probably the reason why we got along pretty well), and your post seems like it hurt you lots writing it, and I'm worried about you buddy.

I just want you to know that it's fine to feel weak at times, to want to cry or scream -- it's fine to be vulnerable. We're only human, and obviously you took this community very seriously (as have I), which is why I know it must be quite hurtful posting something like this (from my personal experiences, I know how crushing it feels). It is in these times that you realize what you're looking for and haven't been getting - or would have hoped for. But I want you to know that I always loved seeing what you did to contribute to this community, for what it's worth... You have always been a great admin and are really fun to talk to, and seem like such a genuinely nice fella. I hope we can still keep in touch on Steam or play something whenever. Beyond that, I know you'll go really, really far in life - but understand that fear and weakness are what ultimately build strength -- and if you're ever feeling down, just know that there are so many people out there who care about you (family, friends, us online gamers!!), and would do anything to cheer you up, just like you would do too (and have done) to others. <3
      • Friendly Friendly x 4
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Conker, Apr 29, 2015 Last edited by Conker, Apr 29, 2015
      • Dec 27, 2012
        I don't think we've ever had a conversation but I love you anyway. No one here is stopping you from coming back again, if possibility is given. Take care Joshy.
      • Feb 2, 2014
        Au revoir Joshy. :]
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Apr 28, 2013
          I guess its time to move on. As much as I would like to hope the best for plaguefest especially for what's currently going on with GFL. I don't know how pF will do in the summer now that you are pretty much gone. I will try to do the best as admin (by that, I mean get at least a good population in).
          Hydreigon, Apr 29, 2015 Last edited by Hydreigon, Apr 29, 2015
        • Jan 5, 2014
          Take care man. Wish you the best.
        • Apr 18, 2012
          Wow dude I barely come back after a 3-4 year absence and people leaving left and right.....

Good luck anyways! Have a dank meme before you leave.

• Jan 12, 2015
          Wish you the best, thank you for passing your position down to me brother. I will slap, freeze, and set fire to everyone on pf. good bye
        • Dec 17, 2007
          you may not be alone...take care and good luck!!
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Bon voyage pamplemouse.

• Apr 18, 2014
          Jeremy, Apr 29, 2015 Last edited by Jeremy, Feb 18, 2016
        • Feb 25, 2014
          We need to have a leave forum next to the welcome forum :razz:

Bye joshy see you hopefully we can still be friends on steam.
        • Oct 11, 2012
        • Nov 29, 2012
          I'm going to miss you, Joshy. You're a great admin and you've helped me out a lot and helped me with getting to where I am. As long as helping many others, I don't think you should quit but I respect your choices. I hope that you come back. I want to thank you for everything you've done.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 1, 2011
            Hope you know you're always welcome here regardless of any perceived grievances in the past. Best of luck in everything dude.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Sep 14, 2008
              :frownbig: I'm going to miss you Joshy
            • Oct 29, 2010
              I'll see you in a few weeks Joshy.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Feb 27, 2012
                Love you Joshy. Best of luck with your future endeavors and sorry things ended the way they did. And remember, the offer so far still stands if you change your mind. Again, sorry to see you go.

• Jan 5, 2012
                Take care Joshy, come around every now and then to visit.