Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Joining the ranks.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Jeremy, Aug 20, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 18, 2014
    I had a really fun time with you guys and i can´t just leave without saying goodbye, and it hurts to say it, but i´m definitely sure that my time here is come to an end.
    It´s been a great opportunity to play and get to know amazing people. You guys helped me in ways that i couldn´t describe. Thank you for everything. If you wonder why i´m leaving, well, there´s a lot of things happening in pF that i don´t agree with, and i won´t get into details, because honestly, who cares.
    @Tony The Tiger thank you from the deepest place of my heart, for being my mentor, my friend and the first person that gave me a shot as an admin, i´ll remember you for ever.
    @Momo @Aprz @Josh @retslag1 @Dani @Luffaren Thank you for being a great help in this journey, yes, even you @Secprotocol
    @Bapple @DeeKushMan @FreshEggs (we´re getting old, fresh) @stega-71 @Rayne @Beggar So @Tokemon @Jed @I Like Apple Pie (thanks for the gift, it really meant a lot to me). Idk if im forgetting someone, but if i forgot you, its because theres a lot of people to remember(i´m here for almost 2 years). Thank you guys for being my motivation to carry on and you know, be a better admin.
    And if you´re a new admin reading this for some reason, remember, sometimes you got to step back and breath, this is a community and you´re part of it, but don´t let it get to you, you will face problems, drama e a lot of harsh times. But thats the beauty of it, because even that you´re facing it now, you can have fun and make friends. Don´t EVER be afraid to ask for help, you can always come to LSA or an older admin, doesn´t matter, it´s better to ask a question and look ''unpolished'' than make a mistake and make the players pay for it.
    If you are an admin ill just leave you with this:
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor" (The good thing about quotes is that they fit in several situations, hue)
    If you´re feeling down and want someone to talk to, someone that understand a lot about being sad and have to dealing with shit, you can feel free to add me on steam.
    @teemo @Cara @Acidpingas @Grape @Ares (yes i remember you, you´re missed) @LC (yes gurl, my time has come, thank you for inviting me to BFF, you were my first friend at the server when i didn´t know anyone) @Aeko @Circa @The Nice Mynt and a lot more, thank you for being my friends.
    Good bye
    From KillerMp3[On]
    • Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Like Like x 2
      Jeremy, Aug 20, 2015 Last edited by Jeremy, Aug 20, 2015
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Farewell Bud... Hope to see you back on PlagueFest one of these days! :meeting:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Jeremy...I'll miss you. I wish you weren't leaving. I do hope you change your mind, if not, I hope you come back. :kiss:
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Sep 30, 2014
          peace out germy! lol take care hope to see you back on eventually , you don't have to take part of the bullshit drama that goes on in the community just play the game here & there!
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Mar 12, 2015
            • Artistic Artistic x 1
            • Dec 27, 2012
              Don't be a stranger, you're more than welcome back and you know it. Take care, you.
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Feb 15, 2012
                I wish you weren't leaving us but you have to do what you need to. I'll miss playing with you, but we'll be here if you choose to return (hope you do). <3
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Jan 5, 2014
                  • Funny Funny x 3
                  • Winner Winner x 2
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Jul 7, 2014

This place can be quite depressing sometimes. Some guy is screaming in the mic and it hurts your ears so you issue a mute real quick to make it stop because you cant think straight, but then you get in trouble for not warning him first before issuing a mute. Not to mention that the longer you play on this server, you get punished more than rewarded. Nobody ever says, hey, you have played here almost every day for the past 9 months, instead of banning you for a day because somebody demo'd you blocking for 3 seconds, we are going to let this slide because you are always on the server and on the forums and we like you. Seems messed up to me.

Anyways dude, stay strong. If you ever need a friend or advice, hit me up.

Love ya KillerMP3 :wink:
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Jan 21, 2011
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Oct 24, 2013
                        Good luck. Stay safe. We'll be here when you come back.
                        • Friendly Friendly x 1
                        • Oct 29, 2010
                          • Informative Informative x 1
                          • Nov 20, 2013
                            • Friendly Friendly x 1
                            • Nov 29, 2012
                              It makes me sad to see you go Jeremy, I'm going to miss you and I had lots of fun playing with you late at night in the server. I hope you change your mind and stay. Feel free to hop in and say hi to us<3 We all love ya.
                              • Friendly Friendly x 1
                              • Jul 14, 2010
                                Sorry to see you go. You can always come back any time. Sometimes a long or short break is needed and you come back and everything will be better. Good luck man.
                                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                • Jun 11, 2012

Jeremy From Germany

[IMG]
                                  • Funny Funny x 1
                                  • Jun 19, 2013
                                  • Dec 9, 2013
                                    It's tough sometimes when I was admin might be similar to your case, I handled in the wrong way. We are always learning, and the good thing about this community is that there are always someone to help you and guide you, I'm very thankful to lot of guys here that always helps me.

About that situation of whitelisting Brazil we have our arguements, but it was positive.
                                    We both know how our majority of players are and the troubles it may cause so I think you agreed in the end.
                                  • May 16, 2013
                                    Alright I've had about enough if this ban him for necro posting
                                    • Agree Agree x 1
                                    • Funny Funny x 1
                                    • Feb 8, 2013
                                      I think sour is just digging up old threads to entertain himself. I received a couple of ratings last night on posts that were dated way back. Even on my first admin subscription.
                                      • Funny Funny x 1
                                      • Winner Winner x 1
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.