Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Josh

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by XxEpicSniperxX, Jul 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    josh I have no problem against you (you can delete this if you want) BUT READ FIRST you are stopping topics when an admins says; I muted him several times and warn him. DUDE you don't even know if it is true so stop ending interesting topics because you stopped some topics that are true that an admin abused
  2. patrickbizzle
    This message by patrickbizzle has been removed from public view.
    Jul 21, 2011
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    The reason your topics are being locked is because you lack proof. Proof is a demo, witnesses or a screenshot of the admin who is abusing. We take these threads seriously and you cannot fill out one correctly or bring ANY proof.

3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

I suggest you read http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/788-how-to-post-player-abuse-and-admin-abuse-complaints/ before you even think of making another topic.
  4. Corvette
    This message by Corvette has been removed from public view.
    Jul 21, 2011
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    seriously dude this thing is not important for you you guys don't give a fu** you just want to protect the admins to not have a bad influence
  6. Ms Serendipity
    This message by Ms Serendipity has been removed from public view.
    Jul 21, 2011
  7. Jul 19, 2011
    ya because people that plays on pc suck more than people on XBOX (XBOX 360 for ever BABE)
  8. Ms Serendipity
    This message by Ms Serendipity has been removed from public view.
    Jul 21, 2011
  9. Sep 25, 2010
    All proof will be submitted to the other thread found here, this one will be locked.
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    Thanks for dedicating a topic to me. Thanks for also reporting my reply to your first thread three times. If you don't follow the rules though, you're going to end up getting punished for it.
    Read the damn rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.