Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Joystiq] Watch Dogs announced

Discussion in Gaming started by Skiptron, Jun 4, 2012

1. Jun 23, 2010

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dTOnyp58NM

This game looks AMAZING. Can't wait for it!
    • Like Like x 4
    • May 15, 2011
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Heard JP talk about this on State of the Game erlier tonight, seems pretty focking sweet. For some reason, it reminds me of Alan Wake. I think its just the main character
      • Jul 4, 2011
        The graphics & detailing looks absolutely crazy.
      • May 14, 2011
        finally someone who can map as well as luffaren. Will defo get this game!
      • Jun 4, 2006
        there better be a motherfuckin PC version! :curse:

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME MONTREAL

oh good
      • Aug 1, 2011

The gameplay looks gawd damn amazing. It better be as good as it looks.[/img]
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Amazing. From what I saw from E3 PS3. There's a ton of amazing titles out there waiting to launch.

With the evolution of technology evolving at a staggering pace, it's amazing how much devs can continue to churn out amazing looking games from these two old and dated machines
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Well for the PS3 no dev has yet to use it all the way at the most 4 of the cell processors are being used for games still leaves 2 that are being untapped. This game though looks badass, its like heavy rain had sex with ghost in the shell stand alone complex lol
      • May 14, 2011
      • Mar 31, 2012
        I thought that it pulled the vibe of Deus ex into it more than a Heavy Rain feel, but that could just be me. Now aside from the obvious improvements graphically and animation wise, i really enjoy the tag line and the feature that everything is connected, Using street lights to cause an accident, tapping smart phones to get personal information on targets. I only hope that it does not stop there, what i mean is, that i hope there are open buildings and shops to go, other things to do other than just following along the story guideline. Now i may be spoiled and expecting too much due to Skyrim, GTA, and Saints row but, so long as i can buy aviators at a vendor in game. AWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAHHH!