Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Jul 6, 2013] Donor Event!

Discussion in Events started by Peter, Jun 25, 2013

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Donor Event!
Zombie Escape / Mini Games

Confirmed Attendees: 17
Start Date: Jul 6, 2013 01:00 PM
End Date: Jul 6, 2013 06:00 PM
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. May 27, 2008
    Saturday, July 6th between 1pm & 6pm PST (4pm & 9pm EST) is the official date of Zimmy's Free Donator Competition on both the Zombie Escape server and Mini Game server!

Be sure to clear your day for the contest, as there will be up to SIX 2-MONTH DONATOR SUBS given away! (Three on ZE and Three on MG).
    The contests will span over three maps and will be chosen by a group of admins and kept secret until the start of the event.

Be sure to show up with your game faces; for ZE it'll be a competition for who is the greatest overall/team player(survival AND excellent strategy/team play, not just "hero'ing"), similar to previous events by Brett with a twist that will be revealed after the event is over. For MG just play and have fun, but make sure you get them kills.

Judging will be decided on a select handful of admins, to give everyone a chance and make it fair.

Simple rules to qualify:
    • Be registered on pF forums BEFORE the event
    • Have a decent amount of time played on the server. Having something like 30min-1hr total played on ZE may feel like my donation will be wasted. (PM Zimmy to explain any exceptions)
    • Donors and Admins may give their winnings to someone of their choice if they win, however the person chosen has to be aware of this and accept it in a reply on the thread.
    • Have little to no bans.Last but not least, have a fun time. This contest is to award those dedicated players as well as give the community something to look forward to every once in a while.
      • Ex: Spamming/blocking ban from a while ago, perfectly fine. Bad Ex: 5 bans for racism, a couple for griefing, etc.

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to ask.

Restrictions apply:
    There is to be no rape, pillage, theft, kidnapping, rollerblading, ball games, trapeze acts, bathing in blancmange, fox hunting, bear baiting, hare coursing, hot air ballooning, driving of double decker buses nor any activity which patronises the congregation in the way our management forces us to patronize you.

P.S. Zimmy stole your format Brett.

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      Peter, Jun 25, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Jul 2, 2013
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Guess I can't play MG that day
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 3, 2013
        Huehue you funny guy

Please dont use eye-hurting color, it really hurts
      • Jan 12, 2011
        You forgot snowboarding and spelunking. :sarcastic:
        • Like Like x 1
          Vadleon, Jun 25, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jun 25, 2013
        • May 27, 2008
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Useful Useful x 1
            Peter, Jun 25, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Jun 25, 2013
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Well, it's time I give this bitch a piece of my mind. By "bitch" I mean the awesome and wonderful Zimmy, and by "mind" I mean penis.

....I... I didn't think this one through.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 13, 2013
              lol @ brett's comment =P. But anyways i'll love to be 1 of the judges on that day if I'm not busy, I think i'll be fun to watch and etc. =) I'm looking forward to it.
            • May 31, 2012
              I'm ready!

I hope this doesn't disqualify me.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • May 14, 2012

way to ruin all the fun.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Feb 3, 2012
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  Would it be allowed to compete for it, but give it to someone else if you win? Just wondering.
                • Nov 17, 2012
                  Hmm, gotta see what I'm doing Sunday and work out what time it would be with the timezones... Probably 5am or something. xD
                  Hope I can make it :grin:

Have fun all ^_^
                • Mar 12, 2008

everyone else has done that in previous competitions, so idk.

the one on minigames was insane. Everyone that won gave their prize to someone else.
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  Yeah, that was ridiculous lol. It would be cool though, there's some people i want to give it to.
                • Apr 24, 2012
                • Nov 6, 2011
                  interesting very interesting
                • Jul 8, 2012
                  Donors or Admins that win may give their prize to a person of their choosing, however the person must be aware of it and accept it in a reply in the thread.

Added to OP.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                    MsZimmy, Jul 2, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, Jul 2, 2013
                  • Nov 6, 2011
                    sounds goood
                    Ronjon, Jul 2, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, Jul 2, 2013
                  • Aug 12, 2012
                    looking forward to it

is it possible to win it twice? :grin: