Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Jun 27, 2014] Dragon Party Six - ze_fapescape_v1_2

Discussion in Events started by atxdragon, Jun 24, 2014

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Dragon Party Six - ze_fapescape_v1_2
Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 21
Start Date: Jun 27, 2014 07:00 PM
End Date: Jun 27, 2014 09:00 PM
Time zone: America/Chicago -05:00 CDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Aug 7, 2012
    This is our final last chance to beat FAPE SCAPE during an event!
    We can do it!

What is it?
    We are going to beat ze_fapescape_v1_2 as a group. Bonuses (Five 2mo donators) will be given for winning rounds 3-7. This means win Normal3 and EX1-3 and the rumored ZM round. A "special prize" will also be given if we beat everything.

When is it?
    Friday, 27 June 2014. 7:00 PM CDT (5:00 PM PDT, 10:00 PM EDT, 12:00 AM GMT, 02:00 AM CET/CEST)

Rules is it?
    Standard ZE rules apply, as well as the following:
    • If spectating, do not go AFK for an extended period of time or just sit there and complain. Let the players who want to play join in. If you want to spectate, please do so after the event. Admins should be the only players spectating, and only to enforce the rules.
    • Do not give troll commands such as "Hey ATX, go jump into that flaming lava pit of destruction for free lives!"
    • Do not grief items or triggers. This will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
    • Do not spam the mic, we only need one leader.
    Why is it?
    Because we haven't beat this shit yet. It's about time we show this map who's boss.

Also
    I will show up this time, for sure! I'm turning off my cell phone as soon as i leave my office :grin:
    • Like Like x 2
      atxdragon, Jun 24, 2014 Last edited by Detonator, Jun 25, 2014
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Well due to the non-donor problems of probably getting kicked ingame or unable to join, I probably might not be there for the event. We better win this so Kim can release fapescape rote.

EDIT: Well THAT was unintentional that I'm now donator. No problems for me :smile:.
    • Aug 7, 2012
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Cleaned up your OP a bit (had black text and your 24hr time was gross). Pretty short notice for an event but I'll go ahead and make it official.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Aug 7, 2012
          ugh, thanks. the colors on the wysiwig editor are kinda hard to manage.
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Use plain text instead of the editor in order to clean up your posts. Also in the future you don't need to bother putting [June 27, 2014] or whatever in your event titles - this is added automatically when an event is made official and should probably only be used with official event threads so people know that's what it is at a glance (+ adding it makes it hard for me to tell which thread should be the new one after the merge).
          Brian, Jun 24, 2014 Last edited by Brian, Jun 24, 2014
        • Apr 19, 2014
          convoy yay! oh wait... its fape... :frown:
          saddened... :frown:
        • Aug 7, 2012
          The performance we just experienced on convoy makes me sad :/
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jun 21, 2014
            As an all-american new-user I have the confidence of a thousand-suns that we can do this... actually shit i'm going up north so I may or may not be there, good luck if i'm not!
          • Aug 12, 2012

@opalqnka ready to beat fape :cool:
          • Dec 10, 2013

Expect me there :grin:
            • Like Like x 2
            • Aug 7, 2012
            • Aug 12, 2012
              ok I be the fall back leader then :silly:
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Dec 10, 2013

I've been analyzing the map on what to do recently, all we need is pushgun and kim/pass but we can only use pushgun once as the time it takes to reload its too much to use it twice, you know, we have to use it in the final platform since we can push off the zombies from all the ways they can come in.
              • Aug 7, 2012
                Push early then push on the final platform
              • Dec 10, 2013

I have to be sure I fix this wifi thing problem by then, I have 3 days which seems enough to fix the problem so I can be there with no problem :grin:, if I disconnect I hope its between levels 1-3 or ex1, any attempt at ex3 could be the winner attempt
              • Jan 30, 2013
                Hopefully pple will listen to me and camp the darn teleport at the end, rather than everyone running back to the lift. Only kim-pass guns should trigger.
                Only at 15 sec do we fallbak.

Also, have a very large image of the map (45mb jpeg) at 32x more square things than 1080p
                http://a.pomf.se/xbttlk.jpg
              • May 2, 2014
                Awww man... I'm stuck away at work until Saturday night :\ If my site gets rained out (fingers crossed), I'll totally be there.
              • Dec 27, 2013
                This time we are gonna beat this shit :beer:
              • Apr 1, 2012

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403670959382961
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Artistic Artistic x 1