Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Jun 4, 2017] CS:S Surf RPG Event

Discussion in Events started by Kyro, May 28, 2017

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
CS:S Surf RPG Event
Surf
surf.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 5
Start Date: Jun 4, 2017 04:00 PM
End Date: Jun 4, 2017 05:00 PM
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Apr 26, 2015
    With the launch of the SRPG server, I thought it would be a good idea to have an event to get some people in, play some games, and have an all around good time.

Event will take place on Sunday, June 4th at 4:00PM Pacific Time (UTC-08:00) For roughly 1-2 so hours pending how long everyone is around.

If you don't know what Surf RPG is, it is a game type that combines surf, deathmatch, and RPG (perks/ upgrades such as: fast reload, lower gravity, +speed, etc. which is obtained by leveling up and using credits. Perks and such you can see here.

Prizes: I will purchase a couple donator subs for 1 person at the top of the leader board with the most kills on each map. If a map is RTV'd, and someone is at the top with 4 kills, that round will be excluded. If the same person keeps getting the top of the leaderboard, I'll move down to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.

Recently the server has been super fun the more people we have on, so the hopes of getting some more regulars to keep the server going would be awesome.

Time and date may change for any unexpected reasons.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      I might go. This'll be the day before I temporarily move for a project, though, but it sounds awesome!
    • Jul 14, 2010
      If I'm not sick I'll be there, but there's a good chance I'll be sick.
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Jul 13, 2011
      • Aug 6, 2016
        Just had my first chance to play with only 3/4 players. It was fun. I hope I can make it! :grin:
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Due to something coming up on Saturday, I've moved the event to Sunday the 4th at the same time.
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Sadly, this'll cripple any chance that I can attend :frown:, but I'll play on the server wherever I can anyways even if there's no event. I've been particularly quiet in game these past few weeks for academics and moving, and I'll be moving on this very day (the 4th). It looks to me the server has been off to a general good start, and I hope that we can eventually work it to the ZM level where it's not just a few spikes every other day.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jun 4, 2006
            Event starts in 20 mins! Also happy 11th birthday to us.

logo_birthday
            • Like Like x 4
            • Friendly Friendly x 2
            • Oct 25, 2013
              Too bad it was so short lived, although, quite fun. Btw, why are we all Canadian on the stats page?
            • Apr 26, 2015
              Event was really good! We had quite a populated server with some still playing. Winners of donator were @Not seductive, @Jeremy, and @Thanh.

Thanks to everyone who came, and we'll hopefully have another one soon!

Here is one of the scoreboards.

[IMG]
              • Like Like x 5
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Useful Useful x 1
              • May 31, 2012
                Wow, that turned out really good! Great job!

The event seemed so popular, that it "looks" like two events. I had thought people really like the greatriver maps, but it looks like a population killer to me. Is my understanding invalid?

[IMG]
                Joshy, Jun 4, 2017 Last edited by Joshy, Jun 4, 2017
              • Feb 1, 2011
                Super bummed I missed this, looked like a blast. Hope to make the next one!
                • Like Like x 3
                • Agree Agree x 1