Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Jun 9, 2013] GTA IV Weekends @ pF!

Discussion in Events started by retslag1, Jun 9, 2013

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GTA IV Weekends @ pF!
GTA IV

Confirmed Attendees: 2
Start Date: Jun 9, 2013 07:00 PM
End Date: Jun 9, 2013 08:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
  1. Feb 21, 2007
    Every weekend, we'll be starting a pF group event on GTA IV. After the first event on Saturday, June 8th, everybody had a blast (and there were only 8 people, we're hoping to get more next time!). Starting from now on, there will usually be an open game going on Saturday and/or Sunday for anybody to freely join (simply request an invite from anyone currently in the game, or message Brett). We'll try to do it at least once every weekend if possible.

We'll be doing a variety of events based on however many people we have:
    -Cops 'n Crooks: Equal teams, the crooks try to make it to an escape vehicle on the opposite side of the island, while the cops try to stop them. All living crooks must reach the escape vehicle OR if playing All for One, crooks must protect a "Boss" that must escape himself.
    -Deathmatch/TDM: Self-explanatory.
    -Turf War: Two gangs fight over three different locations and must defend them as well. Somewhat similar to King of the Hill.
    -Race: Any car class, any track, no weapons, all skill. Cannot leave car.
    -GTA Race: Same as race but guns and shit. Anything goes.
    -GTA Free Race: Start off with nothing on foot, make it to the other side of the map by any means necessary.
    -Free Roam: Do anything you want throughout the city or a designated island, make alliances or make enemies, you decide!
    -There's also specific mission-style game modes as well.

To get started, all you need to do is make sure you have a Rockstar Games and Games for Windows Live account set up, because we'll need your Live ID to invite you to the game.

To be updated on when we'll be doing events, join the group for pF GTA IV Events: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pfgtaivevents

If you have any questions at all, or need help getting into the game, message Brett on Steam or the forums.
    • Like Like x 10
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Last time was great, with more people it will be insane.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 24, 2011
        There's always another weekend i suppose.
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Well then, I have GTA IV and everything else, so why not. Never played it though only 5mins until I realised how shitty of a port it was
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Yea, it was terribly ported, sadly, but it's still an awesome game. I'm hoping GTA V will have better ports from the console so the modding community can perfect it. I mean, look what ENB series and HD textures do to GTA IV, and that game is about 5 years old. Can't wait to see ENB on GTA V.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        And there goes another rage disagree because one can't take an opinion (Dillinger). I found it shitty, that's all. Maybe Multiplayer is way more funnier, as it seemed so in the videos.

The live ID, is it the social Club or something? That's what I had to create an account for
      • May 15, 2011
        Live ID is your Xbox360 account if you have one. Social Club is seperate.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Yes, you make a Rockstar Games account then when you start up the game it'll lead you through making an account for Games for Windows Live. Also, it was in fact a bad port from console, he maybe didn't understand you fully or just doesn't think so. No need to get upset, he's just expressing his opinion without the need to post. Saves time and saves the thread from spam.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        A, so this is all for the xBox or wut? Then I can't join, since I don't have the xBox
      • May 15, 2011
      • Apr 9, 2012
      • Feb 27, 2012
        It uses Games For Windows: Live client, which is the same account as you would use for your xbox (IF you have an xbox).

I'd love to come play, but i will be unable to today. I'm not even sure of what my Windows Live ID name thing is lol. it might be p0p3y3Z, since that's what i use the majority of the time.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        I lost my password, and I wanted to change it by using the Lost Password function, and they told me they were gonna send a mail within 24 houres and try to their best to be ASAP... I have never witnessed a service that required more than 5mins to change your pass, and here I have to wait perhaps more than a day :S???? Trolololololol
      • Mar 30, 2012
        Haha, i could get a gang of people to play, but if you only had 8 people, we'd wreck all the shit, lol.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Is it really a rage disagree when I legitimately disagree with what you said? I use the ratings literally - if I disagree with someone I hit disagree, that's all. It's not meant to be offensive or anything.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Dec 6, 2011
            You'd be surprised with what 8 people can already do...

@Bender Rodriguez who was the clown driving the crook's car in the first Cops 'n Crooks race? XD
          • Jun 11, 2012
            HEY I DIDN'T KNOW WE ALL SPAWN IN THE SAME CAR. AND THAT RUNNING STRAIGHT INTO THE COPS WOULD GET US KILLED.
            • Funny Funny x 1