Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

June Contest has come to a close!

Discussion in News started by weeman0313, Jul 1, 2009

1. Sep 10, 2007
    ok first of all i would like to thank everyone for participating in the June contest and i hoped everyone enjoyed getting slaughtered by O Rly? and Latino King but the contest has finally come to close. Congratulations to O Rly? for winning first prize!!! (who didnt see this coming? cough cough)

The winners, of the contest will be contacted over the next two weeks to receive their prize but the third prize winner please post on this thread so we can make arrangements and confirm that you are the winner. Thank you everyone and hope to see you for the next contest! now go out and slaughter those zombies!

[IMG]
  2. Mar 15, 2008
  3. Sep 10, 2007
    interesting i didnt know he joined pf under a different name, well viva you have my steam friends name just message me next time im on, as well as you latino and o rly. congrats guys
  4. Sep 7, 2008
    ha, thanks guys! I was impressed to the turnout almost each and everyday. Congrats to the runners up as well! It was the most fun I had in awhile online!

I think ill take the 2K Huge games pack. I grew up playing tycoon and civi! XD~!~

Gotta act fast! Offer ends July 7th!!!!1111
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    i can help with the future contests if you want, ive been getting some more hours so i have spare cash :grin:
  6. Sep 10, 2007
    ok sounds good, latino what game do you want? and apparently viva is giving his position to thomas so thomas what would you like?
  7. Mar 15, 2008
    I would like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Please :grin:
  8. Sep 10, 2007
    1st and 3rd place have been distributed waiting on 2nd place to respond. and yes taters when we have our next contest i will contact you :smile:
  9. Jul 14, 2008