Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Just a little clear up about my name.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Neggy, Feb 8, 2012

1. Feb 5, 2012
    I had been asked in the server if my name is racist. In no way, shape, or form is it. It is short for negativeeffect. However, the folks on the old server (6 years ago) got tired of saying/typing it. So they just called me Neggy.

Hope that clears it up.
  2. Jun 19, 2011
  3. Sep 30, 2011
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    @Xombie, that's mean :frown:

Was just trying to make light of any negativity you were getting for your name. All is well in my book :thumbsup:
  5. Feb 5, 2012
    I don't worry about it. I can take a joke. lol
  6. Sep 30, 2011

I'm glad, no harm was meant. <3
  7. Dec 2, 2011
    Omfg its Breaking Bad the sickest show!
  8. Oct 29, 2010

I was about to use it another day. . .

Sidenote: Hello Neggy.
  9. Feb 18, 2011
    daas racisttttt

I thank you for clarifying though.
  10. Jan 12, 2011
    I was curious too, and it's good you gave clarification here, but I'd be careful of players on the servers trying to tease it with slurs. Just remember: warnings always come first before other measures (excepting extreme cases). If players are constantly trolling or asking though, it may just be easier to switch your name back to NegativeEffect.
  11. Jul 4, 2011
    I see nothing wrong with your name, thanks for the clarification though.
  12. Dec 6, 2011
    How is this at all even questionable? >.< I have a friend named Neg, and is called Neggy.

Sounds perfectly fine to me.
  13. Feb 5, 2012
    I do have a few players try to troll me about it at least once a day. I just ignore it. Don't even warn/kick for it. I let them be children and shrug.