Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Just a suggestion...

Discussion in CS:S Surf RPG DM started by hzrd ヅ, Feb 1, 2020

1. Feb 10, 2017
    PF's Surf RPG has been pretty dead for a while now. Nobody is making events or playing it in general aside from the 1-2 players every couple weeks lol. Maybe turn this server into something different if possible?

A couple ideas:
    • Turn it into a regular Deathmatch server. I'm not sure how popular this would be but it might be better off trying something new?
    • Turn it into a Deathmatch RPG server. Same concept of Surf RPG but no surf maps. Basically a mash up of DM and Surf RPG. Sorta like Superhero Mod from older Counter Strike games.
    Just a couple ideas. I'm not sure how popular these would be but I don't think we should let a dead server just sit there without doing anything.
    @management
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Apr 24, 2012
      I would be happy with a Deathmatch RPG SERVER. Been a while since I hopped on one of those.
    • May 31, 2012
      I haven't been playing at all myself so I probably have no right to post here :frown: Do you think it would be reasonable for them to introduce non-surf maps and let players choose which maps they'd like to play should they hop on?
    • Apr 24, 2012
      I always liked the classic Dust and Dust 2 maps Ct's Vs T's... wish we had one of those.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Oi Joshy this makes a lot of sense. They could just add some standard maps to the surf ones, which would require little to no reworking of the server itself. The RPG abilities already in place would probably translate over pretty well.
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1