Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Just an FYI...

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Ray, Apr 11, 2011

1. Aug 18, 2006
    LSN is going to be upgrading their network over the next couple of nights, starting tonight. The maintenance window will be from 12AM-6AM. If the server pings are a bit high, that's the reason.

Additionally, we will likely be rebooting the box tomorrow night. This is to rectify a couple of mistakes last time we compiled the Linux kernel.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Let me know when you do if I'm on, I'll need to start up the other services.
  3. Apr 9, 2007

I hope they finally rectify their lack of peering.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    You are receiving this notification because Limestone Networks has scheduled a maintenance window in order to perform work on several 10 gigabit fiber connections which transit internet traffic to and from core routers in our facility. We do not anticipate a substantial network outage as a result of this maintenance, however additional latency and minor packet loss may temporarily occur while traffic is redistributed across the remaining redundant links.

The planned work has been split in to two separate maintenance windows. They are scheduled for Wednesday, April 13, 2011, and Thursday, April 14, 2011. Both windows are scheduled for 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM CDT. During these times clients may notice suboptimal routing or temporarily increased latency on ceratin paths. No servers are expected to lose power as a result of the maintenance.