Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

just another day at work...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by J BomBer's Booty Hole, Aug 18, 2014

1. Jun 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
      J BomBer's Booty Hole, Aug 18, 2014 Last edited by J BomBer's Booty Hole, Aug 18, 2014
    • Mar 14, 2013
      u work like that dam thats pretty neat
    • Feb 13, 2014
      I'll stay at my desk thanks.

Just crazy.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jul 8, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 18, 2012
          Got to love (de) construction, oh we got to do this and this in between the clouds, ok sure. Once you're up there ''Uhm, how are we going to get it down?'' well, I'll just stand here on a tiny little square high up and wait for a solution, anyone got coffee?

So, any more info on why the tower has to be deconstructed and why you guys are doing it, apparently, one small piece at a time?

I'll stay down here being a student, looking at this gave me sweaty palms.
        • Dec 27, 2013
          This looks fucking awesome, you should show us how you get up and down there :razz:
          crazy. . .

parachute ? :grin:
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Insane. I could never work at a job like that. >.>
        • Feb 18, 2011
          That view of Chicago must've been fuckin awesome. At that height I don't think you'd have to deal with the catpiss smell that is downtown.